Groceries The semi-irregular "Cool stuff at Trader Joe's" thread

More bagels this year and these!

FfZKgtpUYAEFpIr

FfZKpQ1UYAA7bJ1

FfZKuuzUcAAqtUq

:hockey2:

Chocolate Brooklyn Babka

FkD9JfsUAAARAm6

It's store bought, but this is really good. I am surprised that it took me this long to try it. I was pleased. :good:

Chocolate Brooklyn Babka

FkD9JfsUAAARAm6

It's store bought, but this is really good. I am surprised that it took me this long to try it. I was pleased. :good:

Theres a lot of bull**** on that label that commends your hesitation. But if it tasty it tasty

I am addicted to the Sublime Ice cream sandwiches. They are like little Chipwiches.

They are carrying a pretty good selection of Nitrate free cold cuts and meats now too. The Ham is excellent and I had a piece of kielbasa last week that was down right tasty.

I got some, they are amazing

Had the mushroom linguine for lunch. Excellent! Also picked up some fat Rainier cherries.

The Rainier Cherries are perfect! Super sweet and very large with small seeds. The price was low too!

AquaKefirOrangePeachMango_1000x.png

This stuff is awesome. I find Kambucha is disgusting and this is great for gut health

Love the new store in Cypress. Great produce and prices. Got a watermelon for $5.99. Saw a Lincoln Red Beer there. Did anyone here try it?

These are SO GOOD. The honey sweetness collides with the salty pretzel resulting in nirvana for your belly.

F224B4F9-CAF2-4607-B772-B8670CA17820.jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 12.00.34 PM.png

These are tasty!! Trader Joe always does a twist. The pretzels are everywhere, but they add honey and, bam!
Crunchy slaw is everywhere but they add udon noodles and BAM!.
With these soft powder sugar cookies they add key lime taste and BAM!

Back
Top Bottom