Groceries The semi-irregular "Cool stuff at Trader Joe's" thread

Saute this stuff with some spinach. Wait until the spinach wilts down. Add your favorite ravioli and mix together. Game changer.

Trader-Joes-Garlic-Spread.jpg

Two words: Cheesecake Kringle
7465780a-f9e5-4c05-b7a7-3305c1ffc668.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saute this stuff with some spinach. Wait until the spinach wilts down. Add your favorite ravioli and mix together. Game changer.

I would have never thought of this, thanks for the suggestion. Doing it later this week.

I have tried Trader Joe's Spinach spread and it is okay, but making one's own spinach combo with this dip sounds more appealing. Mainly 'cause I am not the biggest fan of sour cream.

image.jpg

And yeah, adding it to pasta sounds better. :good:

Even if I were a Vampire, I would eat garlic and damn the consequences!! :pssst: mhihi:

I would have never thought of this, thanks for the suggestion. Doing it later this week.

You won't be disappointed. We like the ravioli at Costco (Chicken and Mozzarella), but I'm sure anything would do.

Entire meal takes about 5 minutes to make. Add a premade salad...BAM. Meal.

Enjoy!

cDE4G1j.jpg

This stuff is ridiculous. So damned perfect.

But, still not over this...

kQmqiGy.jpg

Being discontinued.

R.I.P., Joe!

Thanks for giving us a real alternative to supermarket chains.

I don't usually hype stuff here, but damn man, I love these new cashews with garlic and chile.
The flavor is heavy on these, almost to the point of being too much garlic. . . almost.
cashew-chicken-lettuce-wraps.jpg

Disclaimer: I have worked for TJ's for nearly 20 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Empty shelves!
We only used to have these occasionally, not anymore!
Be kind to your local workers, and realize grocery workers are incredibly likely to get this virus first.

Empty shelves!
We only used to have these occasionally, not anymore!
Be kind to your local workers, and realize grocery workers are incredibly likely to get this virus first.

Easier for me to find the stuffed animal!

From what I saw at the market yesterday, I'm going on a keto diet whether I want to or not.

From what I saw at the market yesterday, I'm going on a keto diet whether I want to or not.

Samsies. I'm on lockdown and working remotely from home. So "comfort eating" protein bars is not a fun option. Morning yoga, keto diet annnnd I don't have "talk" to my co-workers...I may just get a win out of this situation.

Stay safe out there everyone.

I can't get enough of this pizza. So dang good. Your house will smell like The Stinking Rose when it's in the oven...but I love that smell. Never enough garlic for me.

trader-joes-roasted-garlic-pesto-pizza-deep-fried-crust.jpg

Trader Joe's Red & Yellow Curry Sauces

s-l300.jpg

These are really convenient and good as source of curry flavor for a variety of cooking.

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bagels

pumpkinbagels.jpg

I am biased because I am a pumpkin fiend, but I think these are delicious. :good:

Back
Top Bottom