All Things:Fx

?What We Do in the Shadows?: Here?s How Those A-List Cameos Happened
http://collider.com/what-we-do-in-the-shadows-cameos-explained/

One of those cameo characters better hope she doesn't show up...

ba9d254422cb8f8e5e2d21247389f6bf--kristy-swanson-buffy-summers.jpg

;)

Yeah, she's not the Belle of the ball anymore, but I still love it.

Last edited:
Archer 1999 blasts off tonight!!!

Also

I didn't bother with the second season. Did I miss out?

Dunno. I watched the first season and it left me cold. I thought it went off the rails and was self indulgent. Funny coming from me.

It started with The Who's Happy Jack and never reached that height again. Or maybe, I wasn't in the right mind for it. :think:

That Cerebro image looks keen though.

Look...If the first season left you cold, the second is not gonna help. I effin LOVE it. But I really enjoyed the first season. It's entirely abstract and almost intentionally frustrating. Very 'Doom Patrol' in that regard. There is a scene in the finale of s2, that is sooooooooooo unusual and, dare I say, whimsical, that I can guarantee you haven't seen anything like it. Not for everyone, but I woulda thought you would be in the demographic Orph. Give it another try and give in to it's general ODDness.

Look...If the first season left you cold, the second is not gonna help. I effin LOVE it. But I really enjoyed the first season. It's entirely abstract and almost intentionally frustrating. Very 'Doom Patrol' in that regard. There is a scene in the finale of s2, that is sooooooooooo unusual and, dare I say, whimsical, that I can guarantee you haven't seen anything like it. Not for everyone, but I woulda thought you would be in the demographic Orph. Give it another try and give in to it's general ODDness.

I watched the entire Second Season! Haha.

I had a better time with it than the first. Dunno, maybe, I developed a tolerance for the weirdness of the series, or maybe it WAS better. It's a weird thing to say, but despite its weirdness, it seemed more focused. A lot of the movie references, such as specific scenes, and the influence of several styles of movies, gave this season really good visuals.

I guess, I can watch Season 3 now. ;)

I watched the entire Second Season! Haha.

I had a better time with it than the first. Dunno, maybe, I developed a tolerance for the weirdness of the series, or maybe it WAS better. It's a weird thing to say, but despite its weirdness, it seemed more focused. A lot of the movie references, such as specific scenes, and the influence of several styles of movies, gave this season really good visuals.

I guess, I can watch Season 3 now. ;)

I argued this with a friend who is currently hatewatching. Last season, he watched weekly. I binged. I enjoyed it, he didn't. The hour long/weekly route, you are expecting a revelation in the last 10 minutes. This show doesn't care about what you want or need. So, I am saving all the s3 episodes for a binge and I suggest you do the same. This show plays so much better as a longform concept. Let me know what you choose and how it works out.

I argued this with a friend who is currently hatewatching. Last season, he watched weekly. I binged. I enjoyed it, he didn't. The hour long/weekly route, you are expecting a revelation in the last 10 minutes. This show doesn't care about what you want or need. So, I am saving all the s3 episodes for a binge and I suggest you do the same. This show plays so much better as a longform concept. Let me know what you choose and how it works out.

That could be it. I watched the first season about an episode or two a week. Pretty much kept up and watched as they came out.

With this season, I watched the series in about 2 weeks. About an ep a day or every other day. Not quite a binge, I lack the discipline for that, hee hee, but close enough where I think I was still in the state of mind for the next episode when I watched it. I think waiting a week for this type of show does get you out of the loop.

Yeah, I'll let the S3 episodes pile up before I start. :good:

Wasn't a lock with the whole Sutter thing. This year has been a little repetitive, but the characters are still charming.

I see what you did there.

I'm for some reason more invested this season. Glad to hear they'll be coming back.

Back
Top Bottom