All Things:NETFLIX

Uh I've only watched the first episode but Cowboy Bebop with John Cho is flippin fantastic

Ooooh, I hated the Colonel! With his wee beady eyes!

Could be good. Could be horrible. Guess we'll have to watch and see.

I finished The Sandman last night and was very pleased with how the story was done. It followed the Gaiman comic with a few alterations that did not take away from the overall feel.

I highly recommend it.

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight So... oh wait

The last few years, I have been doing a horror movie a day all month in October. ;)

So I have had to put these Mike Flanagan series aside and get to them on November 1 as to extend the Spooky Season! :whoo:

Maybe Midnight Mass was my fav. I liked the first season of The Haunting of Bly Manor more than the second one, but I have liked all of these projects. He is gonna do one based on Poe too. :woot:

The last few years, I have been doing a horror movie a day all month in October. ;)

So I have had to put these Mike Flanagan series aside and get to them on November 1 as to extend the Spooky Season! :whoo:

Maybe Midnight Mass was my fav. I liked the first season of The Haunting of Bly Manor more than the second one, but I have liked all of these projects. He is gonna do one based on Poe too. :woot:

Midnight Mass is prob my favorite show of all time. Damn it's so good! With the Haunting shows I ended up liking Bly Manor a little more than Hill House, but they're both amazing.

Back
Top Bottom