ALL THINGS: We Hardly Knew Ye?

Damn, did he do Mandatory Metallica back in the day? I'm pretty sure he said my name over the air once and I got it on tape.

7701C02D-3739-492D-9019-DBEF3449B3D8.jpeg

My all time favorite bad composer (P.D.Q. Bach 2024 - 1742) passed away on the 16th at the ripe young age of 88...

Old composers never die...they just decompose...

I'll leave you To request a moment (or 11) in silence to mourn this musical blight...

Now for the creator...Thank you Peter Schickele for letting us laugh at classical music and to take nothing seriously...maybe except for your own music from Silent Running and O Calcutta as well as your own classical pieces...never dull...always full of fun...professor of pathology at the University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople... You sir inspired me to greater heights in music composition and thanks for being there for me as I made one of my 100 appearances as a conductor at...a humor in music concert...and one of PDQ Bach's compositions was well done... You will be greatly missed Maestro...

Requiescat in pace

What?! No love for Toby Keith? shame...
He hit too close to home... I just wanted someone else to do that posting... Who did the new King of Country pass the crown to??? I am hoping it will be Jason Aldeen... Long live the King...

Back
Top Bottom