***LA Kings @ Florida Panthers GDT 1/11/24 4:00pm on BSW***

I wrote it in the Fagemo thread regarding McLellan, but it works here too: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results!! I seriously doubt that McLellan can adept and do the neccesary changes…
Agree. Dump the chump.

When Kings were .700+ pts percentage overall and .500 against division leaders it wasn’t good enough. @emsomaso even had to make a thread to tell us to chill out. Think about where these numbers are at after these last 7 games…

To quote one of film’s great characters, Bodhi:

“Life sure has a sick sense of humor, doesn’t it Johnny?”
When emso put out the thread, we could all see the trajectory that the Kings were on. Since then, the Kings have stayed true to form and even worse.

Mark your calendars, January 22nd, look who is coming into town. San Jose Sharks! So, you say there's a chance. Only 10 days away!
LOL!

I'll be going for sure. If I don't see one Kings victory this season, I'll lose it.

Mark your calendars, January 22nd, look who is coming into town. San Jose Sharks! So, you say there's a chance. Only 10 days away!
We've got Nashville and Buffalo on the homestand as well...both are winnable, depending on which Kings team show up :fpalm:

f*** all these guys! So much stupid crap every frikkin' night. and it's a different guy losing the game each time. Totally out of touch with what it takes to win. Just f***ing dumb hockey!!!
Just saw this post after posting essentially the exact same thing for tonights game against Detroit. Spot on.

You could see that coming a mile away. Clarke went to cover the wrong guy and left the dangerous player wide open.

I hope Blake is running down his battery making calls right now. This team needs a turnaround that only a coaching change will bring.

Roy exposed badly. He has been in his own personal slump for a while.

The call would be against Anderson, not Danault.

Edit: Jimmy just saw it...

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom