***LA Kings @ Montreal Canadiens GDT 12/7/23 4:00pm on BSW***

Garbage time fisticuffs bout between Englund and Pezzetta. A frustration fight for the Habs as they had no answer for the Kings.

D58418AD-85AC-4CAF-AF0D-E75B62F3569F.jpeg

Kings win it with a shutout bid this time. LA's record on the road continues to impress. 11 straight road games with a win, that's a new record there.

I get keeping Grundstrom on the PLD as a reward for his play, but honestly I think one of our great advantages is the Lizotte/Grundstrom 4th line tandem.

Hopefully Kaliyev surges again so we can put him back on the PLD line and keep 46/91 together as they are a pain in the ass and feed off each other.
Reunite the best 4th line in the league! ✊🏻

Are stats recorded for PPG for each O-Line? I'd like to see how balanced the scoring is.

Garbage time fisticuffs bout between Englund and Pezzetta. A frustration fight for the Habs as they had no answer for the Kings.
Garbage time for sure. I wanted Englund to go after Pezzetta or Kovacevic early in the game, after PLD got roughed up in the scrum. No point in fighting that late in a game already decided, but Pezzetta didn’t give him much choice. Although Englund was clearly going easy, likely trying not to break his hand on a helmet when there was very little point to fighting anyways. Save those knuckles for Evander Kane, please.

Back
Top Bottom