***LA Kings @ Montreal Canadiens GDT 12/7/23 4:00pm on BSW***

Congratulations to the following posters who were within +/- 2 minutes of 8:13 of the first for the GWG

+/- 0:30 seconds (3 points):
Cross Traffic

+/- 1:00 (2 points):
ICE24
KHenry14
Clif

+/- 2:00 (1 point):
Kurisu
Chateau Bow Wow
Busted Chops
DRGinLBC
KernCoKingFan
mugs
waynet

That wasn't the prettiest all around but a nice synthesis of the team getting what it needed when it needed it. Cam kept em in early and they execute on their few chances and boom Montreal is flustered and chasing the game. Big congratulations to all the boys on the record setting win. As I was chastised last thread big props to Cross Traffic for being our only 3 point guesser missing the time by only 8 seconds.

Let's hope the boys stay focused on the Isle and don't peek ahead to their date at MSG which is definitely going to get played up to the max.

Last edited:
Bringing Lewy back to shore up the PK was GM genius. Thank you, Rob!

Lewis, the 1st round selection, is still unparalleled in hitting the opposing tender square in the crest with every shot. (I'm being douchy here; I do appreciate his NHL career.)

Love having Lizotte back

World of difference for the 4th line!!!

Congratulations to the following posters who were within +/- 2 minutes of 8:13 of the first for the GWG

+/- 0:30 seconds (3 points):
Cross Traffic

+/- 1:00 (2 points):
ICE24
KHenry14
Clif

+/- 2:00 (1 point):
Kurisu
Chateau Bow Wow
DRGinLBC
KernCoKingFan
mugs
waynet

That wasn't the prettiest all around but a nice synthesis of the team getting what it needed when it needed it. Cam kept em in early and they execute on their few chances and boom Montreal is flustered and chasing the game. Big congratulations to all the boys on the record setting win. As I was chastised last thread big props to Cross Traffic for being our only 3 point guesser missing the time by only 8 seconds.

Let's hope the boys stay focused on the Isle and don't peek ahead to their date at MSG which is definitely going to get played up to the max.
Isn't 10 of the 1st minutes within 2 minutes of 8:13 of the first?

I can’t believe how well Talbot is playing. He was key when it was a scoreless game early on. Habs had some grade A chances.

Byfield has arrived. Monster.
Those posts were very active last night. Great blocks by them as well. At least three and maybe a crossbar.

Those posts were very active last night. Great blocks by them as well. At least three and maybe a crossbar.
I heard Talbot was so grateful he chartered a flight for them from John Wayne to Toronto

Back
Top Bottom