***LA Kings @ Seattle Kraken GDT 12/16/23 7:00pm on KCAL Ch9***

This is like the first year of the shootout when players actually cared and tried to score nice goals.

Mikey cost me 2 points in the poll question! Thankfully he didn’t cost the team 2 points in the standings.

On the other hand, what an embarrassing look for KCAL for their temporary but significant loss of audio feed starting the 3rd period. It will be etched in their memory for a very long time.

Sorry for you Cal fans on the KCAL broadcast. For once my espn+ broadcast was better from Denver. What is up with your local broadcasts?

First of all to let this game go to OT shows me once again the Kings have lost their close out ability. Once it goes to the SO, it not about hockey anymore. Picking up the extra point is great but it‘s not hockey. The Kings are now surviving. They have not looked good since the 1st period of the Islanders game. They have zero jump to their game, with the exception of MFD. Piel is a pile and I don’t usually call out players. So far he has not brought anything to this team To me he is soft and lackadaisical. IMO a steal for Winnipeg.

It’s two points brothers in May no one will remember why. Unless you’re a stats wennie. Honestly doesn’t matter how you play in December it’s about May and June. Look at Boston last year. Enjoy the year of play, we will be in the playoffs, then it’s important. I have too much other life s**t to deal with, this is my escape

Last edited:
First of all to let this game go to OT shows me once again the Kings have lost their close out ability. Once it goes to the SO, it not about hockey anymore. Picking up the extra point is great but it‘s not hockey. The Kings are now surviving. They have not looked good since the 1st period of the Islanders game. They have zero jump to their game, with the exception of MFD. Piel is a pile and I don’t usually call out players. So far he has not brought anything to this team To me he is soft and lackadaisical. IMO a steal for Winnipeg.
Dude, get lost.

Woo hoo!!

Attachments

• IMG_0740.png
    IMG_0740.png
    768.9 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom