***LA Kings vs. Dallas Stars GDT 1/16/24 5:00pm on ESPN+ & Hulu

Hey Nyssa! Do ya think they might get that second goal?

Looks like it's back to the "Fire Todd" comments now. Other than the fluke win against Carolina, Todd's seat has gotten real hot during this road trip. Whatever excuses he'll come up with at this point is not fooling us fans anymore. Admit it, Todd, you suck at adjustments and are too unwilling to call timeouts when things get out of hand suddenly quickly for your team.

Last edited:
Some of us might have to sniff some fumes to get us through these games, lol. 😩

airplane+glue+meme-935372503.jpg

The only good thing in this game for LA was, at least they denied Dallas a shutout bid. Other than that, man, did they ever totally collapse in the 3rd.

I would like to see two more goals by Dallas just to embarrass the Kings players. At this point I don't think they care but it's something

Looks like it's back to the "Fire Todd" comments now. Todd's seat has gotten real hot during this road trip.
As it should. Giving up multiple goal leads in multiple games leading to an 0-8 streak where you couldn’t once take a timeout after seeing a pattern….game after game, couldn’t inspire your team to win once….that’s a coach I do not want in the playoffs. We just got swept twice in back to back series.

I am running out of snarky things to say. Darn you, Kings!!

Back
Top Bottom