***LA Kings vs. New York Rangers GDT 12/10/23 4:00pm on BSW***

Man, the Kings can't stay out of the box. Anderson is called for holding. Kings on their fourth PK.

No wonder why Quick has been so good. This Ranger defense is incredible. The Rangers are playing their best for him. Good for him. I've already lost my NFL game so I will be 0-3 this weekend. Well done.

Kings should be gald that the period is over. Wake up guys. Make this a game.

End of 2nd. This is a similar narrative to yesterday's game but this time the Kings are trailing by 2. Hopefully, they can flip the script and mount a comeback of their own.

Who’s bringing the orange slices to the kings during the intermission. They look like they’re completely out of gas

No wonder why Quick has been so good. This Ranger defense is incredible. The Rangers are playing their best for him. Good for him. I've already lost my NFL game so I will be 0-3 this weekend. Well done.
I may not be able to Xmas shop this year I’m 0-5 with hockey, nfl, college b-ball, mls this weekend, loser!!

Anybody else done with the east coast/original 6 reffing bias?
Always remember in these moments that this is an entertainment league and not a true sports league.

Kings have had a busy week, prognosis for a 3rd period comeback is not likely. Hopefully they put in a respectable 3rd period but best we can hope for is a point out of this one MAYBE. They’ll recharge and get back on the horse after this one.

Gavi is out, Jacob or someone needs to step up next game. This is your opportunity.

5 out of 8 points is not that bad on this trip. Just disappointed on how they played the last few periods. Don't have a closer's mentality.
A - Always
B - Be
C - Closing.

Right now they are just Cobbling

Back
Top Bottom