### LGK Police Pursuit Thread ##

The buzzword now is "de escalate". Whereas back in the day they probably would have tried to stop it sooner, now the goal is to use the least amount of force as possible. Also they are trying to get away from any militarized type vehicles because they are too "Scary looking." So using a Bearcat is totally out of the picture. Remember this is now LA CO DA George Gascon's world now. We are here to rehabilitate not incarcerate. :fpalm:

While today was basically home sick from work day for me, I came across this Live On Patrol on YouTube and was curious to see how that patrol was going. Sure enough, a pursuit unfolded an hour and 48 minutes into the live broadcast from MN.

While today was basically home sick from work day for me, I came across this Live On Patrol on YouTube and was curious to see how that patrol was going. Sure enough, a pursuit unfolded an hour and 48 minutes into the live broadcast from MN.
Friday and Saturday are live and they are riding with Fullerton PD for now :popo:

What happened with the stolen white Lexus (or whatever it was?) from the other night? Anyone know how it ended? TV had to end it due to time constraints.

Last edited:
Are you old enough to remember the classic chase in Cleveland on COPS "Get on it Mel" :popo:

I cringe every time I see that copper racking remington while riding "shotgun" So many basic pursuit rules violated, passing the lead unit, racking the gauge. Cleveland must not have had a good pursuit policy back then..... :mhihi:

I am old enough and I do remember that. 😂

I have never been in law enforcement but even I would say to myself several times, “that’s not right”.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom