The Wiltern
Presale starts:
Thursday, January 28 at 10AM
Presale ends:
Thursday, January 28 at 10PM
Use Password: ICONIC
Public On Sale: Fri, Jan 29 at 10am

AC/DC Postpone Tour As Brian Johnson Faces ‘Total Hearing Loss’

Read More: AC/DC Postpone Tour As Brian Johnson Faces 'Total Hearing Loss' | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/acdc-postpone-2016-tour/?trackback=tsmclip

The same release says that dates through early April, when AC/DC was set to play Madison Square Garden in New York City, “will be made up later in the year, likely with a guest vocalist.”

End of an era. Curious to see who they patch the hole with...but I am glad I didn't get a ticket.

ROB ZOMBIE and KORN presale

7/24 ? Irvine, Calif. @ Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre

A special BLABBERMOUTH.NET presale will begin on Wednesday, March 9 at 10:00 a.m. and end on Thursday, March 10 at 10:00 p.m. When prompted, type in the presale code "DREADS" to access tickets before the general public.
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ro...th-net-presale-announced/#kDjlYoThmL43poom.99

RobZombie_Korn_returnofthedreadstour.jpg

3/4
Lost
Times of Grace
Water Is Not Enough
Pain of Mind
To What End?
Left to Wander
At the Well
Takeahnase
Self-Taught Infection
Day of the Lords (Joy Division cover)
An Offering
Through Silver in Blood
Stones from the Sky

3/5
To Crawl Under One's Skin
Locust Star
Eye
Grey
Life on Your Knees
Pollution
Distill (Watching the Swarm)
The Web
We All Rage in Gold
Cold Ascending
No River to Take Me Home
Double-Edged Sword
Blisters
Given to the Rising
The Tide
The Doorway

3/6
A combination of the above two.

AC/DC Postpone Tour As Brian Johnson Faces ‘Total Hearing Loss’

Read More: AC/DC Postpone Tour As Brian Johnson Faces 'Total Hearing Loss' | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/acdc-postpone-2016-tour/?trackback=tsmclip

End of an era. Curious to see who they patch the hole with...but I am glad I didn't get a ticket.

They made a Seattle stop early in the tour and while they played a solid 25 tunes and Angus was his usual self Johnson's vocals were horrible. I saw video of it and based on playing one of the worst venues in the country - the TacomaDome - and the fact I had heard that Johnson's vocals were suspect - I saved my money thankfully.

This is really actually quite sad. I have a total of 54 ACDC tunes on my iPod - the most of any artist.

They made a Seattle stop early in the tour and while they played a solid 25 tunes and Angus was his usual self Johnson's vocals were horrible. I saw video of it and based on playing one of the worst venues in the country - the TacomaDome - and the fact I had heard that Johnson's vocals were suspect - I saved my money thankfully.

This is really actually quite sad. I have a total of 54 ACDC tunes on my iPod - the most of any artist.

They should get Jim Breuer.

Why KISS’ Big, Dumb, Rock ‘N Roll Stands The Test Of Time
http://uproxx.com/music/kiss-destroyer-40th-anniversary-big-dumb-fun-rock/

... But while KISS were never the most musically complex band, they wrote some undeniable anthems that hold up better than most would expect. And the first place to go to find KISS at their absolute best is with 1976’s Destroyer, which celebrates its 40th anniversary this week.
...The key to understanding KISS’ appeal is that it’s entirely primal and not particularly intellectual. Other music might be more heady, or feature more thoughtful lyrics (okay….most music has more thoughtful lyrics), but that’s really only a problem if you make it one. There are plenty of bands that have meant more to me over the years, but I’ll never forget the feeling I had as an 8-year-old, watching KISS perform before the Super Bowl, and hearing “I wanna rock and roll all night/ and party ev-er-y day!” for the first time. It’s the perfect rock ‘n roll chant, and you only need to hear it one time to remember it for the rest of your life.

The reason why KISS is so popular and have meant so much to so many people is that they so perfectly capture the notion of what rock ‘n roll is supposed to be. It’s not the deepest music, but it clicks with listeners immediately. Admittedly, that became less true as time went on, and the band found themselves working with the likes of Michael Bolton (!) on schmaltzy ballads that make “Beth” look like “Strutter,” but from 1974 to about 1978, KISS embodied rock ‘n roll like no one else.

Iron Maiden's Beer - Trooper Meets

trooper_partie.jpg

Come along to the following fan meetups on the Iron Maiden tour. Trooper will be on hand at all of them and we?ll be running Trooper promotions and handing out giveaways (while they last!)

Los Angeles
4/15 5pm til late @ Rainbow Bar 'n' Grill (9015 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, California 90069)
4/15 3pm til late @ Phantom Carriage (18525 S Main St. Carson CA 90248) - Maiden video marathon on the big screen
4/16 1pm til late @ Rainbow Bar 'n' Grill (9015 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, California 90069)
4/16 noon til late @ Phantom Carriage (18525 S Main St. Carson CA 90248) - Maiden video marathon on the big screen
4/16 TBD @ Grill 'Em All (19 E Main St, Alhambra, CA 91801) - Metal themed bar and restaurant

http://www.ironmaidenbeer.com/news/more-trooper-meets-near-maiden-gigs

I ****ing hate myself for liking this as much as I do:

I guess the j-pop/metal fusion thing ignites simultaneously my long-time love of anime (and its associated music) and metal.

Babynetal on Stephan Colbert

I ****ing hate myself for liking this as much as I do:

I guess the j-pop/metal fusion thing ignites simultaneously my long-time love of anime (and its associated music) and metal.

Here they are on stephan colbert's show that just aired so you can hate yourself just a little more.

Yah. That's the first I saw of them. That song is too damned catchy. It's about how hey want chocolate but can't have it because their worried about their weight. I think. I'm a bit rusty with the language.

Back
Top Bottom