***NOON-START GDT - LA Kings @ Carolina Hurricanes at NOON PACIFIC TIME 1/15/24 12:00 noon on BSW***

1000017271.jpg

Anyone notice Jim Fox at the end of the game?

Kings shoot the puck at open net - obviously wide - but Foxy saying “here we go! Here we go!”

Because he saw Moore coming into the play
I know every hockey fan here in Ventura County is so proud of Trevor and so happy for his success with the Kings. He is a winner. With DU, the Marlies and now making his mark on the Kings. Proud to have known him when he was younger. He is good people.

I was at the game today (320 K 9). It was my first time seeing a live NHL game since 2008. Glad to see the Kings win live again!
I hope you are on a plane to Dallas right now, lol!

The Kings victory further reinforces the notion that I'm a bad luck charm this year. I missed the game. I somehow got it in my pinhead that the game started at 3:00. Evidently that was East Coast time.

I planned my day around the game, got back at 3:00, turned on the TV and the game was over...and we won!

The first game I missed this season...it virtually proves I'm a curse. And every game I've seen in person this year even on the road we've lost.

I even missed the GDT poll question and I was on a roll.

Oh well...I'm glad we won, but it would have been nice to see the game. These 12 noon starts are killing me.

awwww, dang....I would have asked you to buy me one if I knew about this. I'm gonna go see if I can get it online.
Sorry Nyssa, I didn't know until now that you were a huge JW fan until today after the game, or I would have surely bought one for you for sure. It's the least I could do after all that you do with the GDTs. In retrospect I should have got a few, but I was in a rush to get to my seat to see the HoF Induction ceremony, and the buddy I went with (a Canes STH) was rushing me, b/c he didn't want to miss it either.
Here is how you can get the $20 one that I got:
And there is a fancier one (with medal inlay, I think) for $50:

Back
Top Bottom