***NOON-START GDT - LA Kings @ Carolina Hurricanes at NOON PACIFIC TIME 1/15/24 12:00 noon on BSW***

So the Kings finally won? Hooray. If it weren't for Ballys cutting off the feed two minutes early before the end of the game, I would've gone ballistic by now. Well, LA finally snapped their losing streak to eight games. Thank goodness, though that also gives Todd a reprieve for now.

As for Ballys, go screw yourselves you legendarily incompetent hacks. You should know it's very bad form to cut off the feed of a game too early just before the actual end of a game. That's breach of contract there. Add another one in the line of litigation issues Ballys will continue to get mired up in.

At least you got it back up. Mine looks like the recording concluded at 2:30:51.

What a joke of a company. Last two minutes of the game in a high pressure situation and it takes a dump.
Kings live postgame is now working for me. So I got that going for me......haha.

WE DID IT! WE DID IT! :guitarist:

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

TMac lives to fight another day as do the Kings. I was listening to the PBP and thought Danault's line was the most effective line. I hope Lizotte is ok. That dude hit his head last game and I thought he would have a concussion. And don't look now, but PLD scores again? Kings need scoring from the bottom two line...hell, they need scoring from every line. Onto Dallas.

Stuff like this(hit on lizotte) should -never- go unpunished. I would have liked to see Englund go nasty after Orlov in the waning minutes. Sure, it was not a kneeing penalty, but it was a very low bridge hit, where his backside caught Blake just above the knee. Had orlov hit a taller player like Kopi or PLD, this could have been a torn knee ligament. Things like this -absolutely- deserve a very nasty response.

Congratulations to our solo winner in tonights poll who correctly guessed there would be 22 combined hits:

22 hits (2 points):
jammer06

Well that's a first and that felt awkward. Great game though, Stick was awesome in the booth and the team was enjoyable to watch minus that prevent defense in the third. On to tomorrow and I really hope I don't get the second half of the poll too since I guessed 5.

just finished, omg we won. is this real life?

we can win?!

good game. few bad penalties but carolina's a good team. go win 8. Maybe they learned a lot that we can carry forward. 5 points from defenseman which should continue as a trend.

dubois hater here - but he's been looking better, as has Laffy. Dubois is getting himself into good spots and getting chances - once he starts burying them I think everyone'll be a lot happier.

Big save Dave was huge especially in the 2nd. Great puck handling goalie.

wish I went to this one - didn't know it was JDUB night.

Last edited:

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom