Quick to Vegas! (Confirmed)

J

JETS GARAGE

Lurker
Wow!

https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/news/r...trade-jonathan-quick-to-columbus-blue-jackets

I can only imagine what his helmet design will look like...

I'm seeing a twitter post that the Kings have acquired goaltender Erik Portillo from Buffalo for a 3rd round pick, but nothing about Quick to Vegas.

LOL, apparently he was traded for nothing. Looks like a placeholder article for now. But Seravelli is reporting they are trying to work a deal.

LOL, apparently he was traded for nothing. Looks like a placeholder article for now. But Seravelli is reporting they are trying to work a deal.

I can see it now. Kings play Vegas in playoffs and Quick plays out of his mind........... Glad for Quick to get a shot. On one hand if he plays like he did for the Kings this could be really good news. On the other hand...............

Per VGK

"Vegas acquired JQ and Patrick Laine, Blue Jackets receive 2023 1st, 2024 conditional 1st, Robin Lehner and Brandon Brisson."

CBJ is loading up on picks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course he is. Quick on a division/playoff rival team. Lovely. Blah.

Last edited:
Looks like Vegas will be giving away a couple of good players over the summer again for cap reasons. I know the cap is due to go up, but not enough to keep them all.

Kinda reminds me when Martin Jones was traded and then shortly after that San Jose traded for him.

Vegas is loading up.

Per VGK

"Vegas acquired JQ and Patrick Laine, Blue Jackets receive 2023 1st, 2024 conditional 1st, Robin Lehner and Brandon Brisson."

CBJ is loading up on picks.

That's not from VGK, that's some random twitter account, and that's from over an hour ago. No one else reporting it. BS.

Vegas did just get Teddy Blueger from the Penguins. For reals.

Despite how bad Quick's numbers have been this season, there is a wildcard feel to him that he could find his game in the playoffs. Maybe.

Oh, and Boo Blake! :yuck:

Happy for Quick if this turns out to be true - and he'd be reunited with at least a few familiar faces in Martinez, Amadio and McNabb.

Despite how bad Quick's numbers have been this season, there is a wildcard feel to him....

Come on. You've been here long enough. He hasn't felt anything except awful all season

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back