Random Thoughts Thread

A little advice...

When pounding your Schnitzel...please don't do it while listening to Rammstein...

You can never win a fight with your wife.
I did once...and I had to lie like hell to do it...or it would have been a whole new fight...

Finding out one of my ex-girlfriends was a jeweler...I called on her to visit me so I could surprise my wife with a new brooch for her birthday...when a ring or necklace wouldn't do... It took an hour choosing the right stones (purple topaz) for a silver rose... I jokingly told her to try to get it under $1k if you can... The rose pattern I chose was $50...but the stones were going to be the problem... When she told me that it was going to cost $500 total...I kissed her... That was when my wife walked in...

I couldn't tell her that her birthday present was in the works...now could I??? The ex piped up stating that we're expecting a baby...then left... I had to convince my wife that I hadn't touched her since 1986 (when my wife was about 7 years old at the time)... When we got married...she wasn't old enough to gamble...but old enough to gamble on her childhood crush at the altar... I believe that we were married two years when this happened...

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom