Groceries The semi-irregular "Cool stuff at Trader Joe's" thread

stores in riverside, rancho cucomonga, corona, redlands, and upland.

Werd!! Gotta make an effort bro! My Sis lives in Albuquerque and the closest one to her is in Santa Fe (mapquest it), but she makes it about twice a month. They've got Three Buck Chuck there due to increased shipping and all. TJs is some goooood stuff.

It's worth a few extra minutes.

come to think of it Trader's has some decent cheap wine for getting girls tipsy and loose

TJs still has the dry cous cous if Im not mistaken. Im pretty sure I have some in my pantry.

The pizza dough in the fridge section is very good. The wheat and the white and both good but the herb is a bit uneven in that sometimes youll get a boatload of rosemary or an imbalance of one specific herb.

Werd!! Gotta make an effort bro! My Sis lives in Albuquerque and the closest one to her is in Santa Fe (mapquest it), but she makes it about twice a month. They've got Three Buck Chuck there due to increased shipping and all. TJs is some goooood stuff.

It's worth a few extra minutes.

It's funny, I hear stories like this ALL the time.

"my ____ lives in ______ and they dont have a trader joes, so I buy them product X, Y, and Z and send it to them"

"were in town visiting from _____ and dont have a trader joes, so we stock up on _____ and take it home with us"

wine rec: the 6.99 Novella Synergy from Paso Robles.

****ing unreal. our entire store loves it, and thats pretty rare. We're pretty much split down the middle on stuff like Velvet Moon.

What kind of the wine is the Novella Synergy?

My wife really digs the Velvet Moon Voigner and Zins

Orange chicken and teriyaki chicken in the frozen section. Great quick meals over white rice.

I should have phrased that question differently

Ok so a Novella is a red with

45.7% Petite Syrah, 33.1% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Sangiovese, and 5.2% Petite Verdot.

My wife likes Cab and Sangiovese. I don't think she has ever had a Petite Verdot, but I know she doesn't like Petite Syrahs.

Should she try this. She likes Zins, Cabs, and Syrahs, just not Petite Syrahs

Think Ill try the Novella this evening. Ive got Joel Gott's the Show on schedule for tomorros annual thursday BBQ.

I should have phrased that question differently

Ok so a Novella is a red with

45.7% Petite Syrah, 33.1% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Sangiovese, and 5.2% Petite Verdot.

My wife likes Cab and Sangiovese. I don't think she has ever had a Petite Verdot, but I know she doesn't like Petite Syrahs.

Should she try this. She likes Zins, Cabs, and Syrahs, just not Petite Syrahs
There's about a 46% chance that your wife will not like this wine.

Which might be just enough to irritate her.

Would love to see TJ's open in Boise, if only to take away business from the Boise Co-op. (same type of stuff TJ's offers, but the prices are twice as much!)

from time to time, they have these honey/seseame seed hard candies that rock.

Would love to see TJ's open in Boise, if only to take away business from the Boise Co-op. (same type of stuff TJ's offers, but the prices are twice as much!)

There is a whole fodos there too, isnt there?

I had some customers from Boise about two weeks ago that had the whole "we need one! we buy stuff down here to stock up!" thing going on.

It was cool, because so much of my family is from Twin Falls/Jerome area, that I had plenty to talk to them about.

For those of us that are at least a bit healthy conscious, the frozen $2.79 99% fat free bean and rice burritos are amazing, smother them in our plain yogurt as a substitute for sour cream and the salsa verde. holy crap, heaven.

The almonds with wasabi powder on them are the bomb.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom