Groceries The semi-irregular "Cool stuff at Trader Joe's" thread

Yeah and Chino Hills. One of the full-timers (dudes in flowered shirts that serve as managers) from my store is going there. it's a bummer, he's a good guy to work with.

We just got this new three pepper salsa, yellow/red/green bell peppers. it's pretty good.

dont forget about our black bean dip. amazing.

also, tortilla chips (with an identity crisis) probably my favorite current item.

"Just salmon" and "Just Chicken"
I just throw them in salads! So easy!

There cheap pizza dough is good too!

AND frozen Perogis!!!!

I eat the Just Ceaser Chicken like its going out of style. check the stats on it. 120cal per serving and despite having all that cheese (and some dark meat) only 1g of fat. good stuff.

I like the Organic White Corn Chips...light and delicious.

oh ya. i also like:

*that italian yogurt with the fruit at the bottom. american yogurt is too sweet. i wish they carried french yogurt, that stuff is the best.

*quattro formagio, it's not too oily/greasy. i use it with their pizza dough.

*byrd's lump crab meat. it's in the refrigerated meat section. i usually put it in quiches or with pasta.

*french madrange ham, i usually grill that in a sandwich with the gruyere i also get there... although i haven't seen the ham the last few times i've been there. :(

I like the frozen Pad Thai bowls and the Satay in a box stuff......

Their feta that comes in the brine is awesome. You buy it in a plastic tub. Try it or Hipcheck will eat your kids

I'm a fan of their Italian Herb Chicken Breast coldcuts.

Also, a fan of the fresh pizza dough and marinated carne asada/pollo asado.

Green Chile Tamales are also tasty.

Last edited:
I like the frozen Pad Thai bowls and the Satay in a box stuff......

the satay in the box stuff, I liked one or two of them, but I know there is one I absolutely hated and cursed the day I bought it. I think it was the green box.

the satay in the box stuff, I liked one or two of them, but I know there is one I absolutely hated and cursed the day I bought it. I think it was the green box.

The green stuff is my favorite. congrats:

According to the Whole Foods website, Boise is scheduled for a 54,000 sq foot location, opening date and location TBA.

I went to Whole Foods when I was in Salt Lake City and wasn't that impressed. High prices on everything, at least TJ's have items that are reasonably priced.

Picked up a bottle of the Novella yesterday. I'm not much of a wine drinker, but thought I'd give a try. I'll bust it open later today. Might come in handy if the Kings decide to take another beating tonight.

It's all about the sun dried tomato pesto. I like to put that on the 3 cheese bread they have, and grill it with some medium cheddar, and the hot salami they sell for only $1.89 (everywhere else it's like 4-5 bucks). It's an AMAZING sandwich!

I just tried the Fearless Franks hot dogs & they were awesome. You can't go wrong with their Carne Asada & handmade tortillas either.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom