The totally bizzare and WTF Thread....

Pile of crap performance rightfully noted... POS went way too far with the reaction to the honest review... They went light on this jerk because his works are still being performed at that theater... The lifetime ban should have included everything...including his "music"...

Also thank God it wasn't me...because I've been known for poison pen reviews...and 95% of them came from crowd reactions around me...

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...man-ballet-director-feces-attack-dance-critic

A friend told me that this reviewer is one of the most respected music reviewers in Germany and that it was rare that she gives out a flat out bad review... If she writes a bad review and feels that it was due to unforseen circumstances...she goes another night and goes as far as retracting her previous review... 35 years of writing music reviews will find a sour production here and there...and this one must have made lemons pucker...

Last edited:
This should happen EVERYWHERE...

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Living/t...arents-umpires-league-games/story?id=98810329

As a former rec league ref...I know I had a few arguments over my wide strike zones...but not from the pitchers... My strike zone was to keep batters swinging and make the game shorter... One game I had my signals crossed and I struck someone out on three pitches in an intentional walk...😹😹😹 The argument from the pitcher was priceless...but he stayed in the game... I couldn't throw him out for laughing at my mistake... The next guy swung at the first pitch back to the pitcher who caught it mid flight and threw it to first to complete the double play to end the inning... That team wound up winning 17-1 with the only run being a home run at the top of the 8th inning...

I was a crowd favorite and I had the nerve to call every game in my 15 year career from home plate... Nobody wanted to volunteer for home plate duties until I took matters into my own hands... My strike zone was big and tall...but it also prevented pitchers from beaning someone... In my career...I had only 20 ejections...and 17 of them was this PITA manager that was never happy unless he wasn't happy... He was a good manager and I liked his team...but the idiot never learned to keep his yap shut... I think my crews (of 3) racked up another 45 games on him alone...yet I was the cool headed guy of our crew...and that's saying something...

My favorite ejection was actually a setup... I ejected a third base coach so he could be at the hospital in time for his first child to be born... I am the godfather to that child (who is now 17)...

Back
Top Bottom