***Vegas Golden Knights vs. LA Kings GDT 12/27/22 7:30pm on BSW***

JAD has been effective tonight carrying the puck. Got it out of the d zone a dew times.

yes, he seems to keep improving week by week. I think not having the pressure to be "flashy" like he did when he was first on the team has really helped him.

yes, he seems to keep improving week by week. I think not having the pressure to be "flashy" like he did when he was first on the team has really helped him.

I think you’re spot on. Looks like he’s settling into his role and playing like he would on a stopper line. Disrupts the other team’s play, not hurting his own.

A few thoughts...

1) Kings denying zone entrances was impressive
2) Arvy had a heck of a game
3) I'm calling it--Villardi will score 25 goals this year. Who had that on their Kings bingo card??
4) Copley continues to impress. Such composure
5) Why call up Byfield if you only give him 9 minutes

Biggest win of the season!

That "20" in the win column sure looks good. .605 points percentage not too shabby either.

The Kings are proving that if they got solid not spectacular goaltending every night they can beat any team in the league. Thursday in Colorado is an extremely important game not just for the 2 points but for the mental hurdle that beating an elite team at home after getting their asses whooped 9-3 in the most recent matchup.

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed Amadio would score first for the Knights or that the Kings goalies would be credited with +/-1 of 23 saves:

Amadio (1 point):
VegasHockey
Byron
John a90
Nyssa42
sonnyboy11
TooCool
hihocarp

22,24 saves (1 point):
jammer06

For those of you that went to bed thinking you'd got the saves question (@notbob) they corrected the official scoresheet over the night to add 2 more saves to the tally. I know the Knights were down some significant ammo but you get a chance to finish off a wounded animal, you better do it and bank the points. From that standpoint it was a very good win. Not sure there's a whole lot more to read into this one, sometimes it's not just the losses that do that.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back