***Washington Capitals vs. LA Kings GDT 3/6/23 7:30pm on BSW***

Part 1 - How many TOTAL GOALS will be scored by BOTH TEAMS in tonight’s game?
FIVE
THREE

Part 2 - Which player is going to score the FIRST GOAL of the game by either team?
OVI
T.J.
ARTY PARTY (Apparently he’s a heathy scratch - so QB)
ARVI PARTY
VILARDI PARTY
DURZI HUG

Last edited by a moderator:
3 or 4 goals

Ovie
Danault
Arvi
Kempe
Vilardi
Kopita

GO KINGS

Thanks Nyssa!

Part 1: 6 or 7 goals

Part 2: Kempe, Vilardi, Kopi, Fiala, Backstrom, Ovechkin

Go Kings!

Thank you, Susan et al!

McLellan says Moore is close to coming back. When he does, which forward goes to make room on the roster? Byfield, Kaliyev and Kupari are the 3 players still on ELCs. QB is obviously staying on Kopi's line. And one could easily argue at this point that Rasmus is more valuable to the team than Arty right now.

But for tonight - Go #17. Welcome to the team, Zack MacEwan! GKG!!!

Thank you, Susan et al!

McLellan says Moore is close to coming back. When he does, which forward goes to make room on the roster? Byfield, Kaliyev and Kupari are the 3 players still on ELCs. QB is obviously staying on Kopi's line. And one could easily argue at this point that Rasmus is more valuable to the team than Arty right now.

But for tonight - Go #17. Welcome to the team, Zack MacEwan! GKG!!!

I guess we can safely assume that Lias Andersson won't be playing on the big club for the rest of the season since New Guy stole his #

Part 1: 6 or 7 goals
Part 2: Oshie, Backstrom, Mantha, Kempe, Lizotte, Fiala

Go Kings!!

I guess we can safely assume that Lias Andersson won't be playing on the big club for the rest of the season since New Guy stole his #

I saw him play once this season and Lias is just not there as an NHL player. In spurts he is, however overall, he is just not there and that is a shame. Didn't he pass through waivers once before?

5 or 7 goals

Kopi, Kempe, Arvidsson, Fiala
Kuznetsov, Oshie

6 or 7 goals

Kempe
Kopitar
Arvy
Fiala

Ovechkin
Backstrom

5 or 7

Kopitar
Kempe
Fiala
Danault

Oshie
Wilson

I typed Iafallo but it came out invisible, just like he is.

I'll go with 6 or 7 goals - feels like every game has been high scoring this season (watch this one be 1-0!)

Ovi, Milano
Kempe, Grundy, Arvidsson or Fiala for 1st goal. If Arvy can manage to not fall down he might score once in a while.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Back