Where to get the jerseys numbered and lettered properly?

I got my 2 jerseys back from Hockey Monkey. The numbers and letters are awesome but BOTH jerseys, they Stanley Cup Finals patch is on crooked. Now they want me to bring them back to have them fixed. Will I see any damage in the patch OR the jersey from this?

still need to get my blank white jersey done.. bobcat in HP seems like the one to go with..

Last edited:
I was finally about to get a Kings home Reebok Edge 2.0 7287!

Hopefully Bobcat Athletic isn't too busy with training camp and the start of the new NHL season to letter it up soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's HERE!

Now if I could get Bobcat to return my messages... Bob! Wake Up! TR needs some sewing done, please!!

Welp... Bobcat's not replying to emails or phone calls so I dropped it off at Hockey Monkey in Irvine today. Gonna be a long 4 weeks but if they do it right it'll be worth it!

It turns out Monkey Sports in Irvine is the real-deal.

I was told my sweater would take a month to get done, they ended up doing it in a week! Everything looks spot-on and I'm very happy with their (well, whomever they sent it out to) work. Price = $50.

$50! That's a good price, did you have to send it in or just show up at the store and leave it there? How's the quality?

I need to get my road jersey lettered, but still deciding on who to get. And where to get it done.

$50! That's a good price, did you have to send it in or just show up at the store and leave it there? How's the quality?

I need to get my road jersey lettered, but still deciding on who to get. And where to get it done.

I have lots of letters in my name, 2-digit numbers, captain "C", 2012 Final patch sew-on were all just $49.98 which I think is a great deal.

There's nothing to it, you go in the store and at the front counter will fill out a form with what name/number/C or A/patches/nameplate or no nameplate/etc and where they go. The people I worked with obviously do this all the time and knew what they were doing.

Due to the problems I had in the past I thoroughly inspected letter, number, and 2012 patch and was very satisfied with the materials and work. If I do another sweater I'd go back to Monkey Sports for the work.

I have lots of letters in my name, 2-digit numbers, captain "C", 2012 Final patch sew-on were all just $49.98 which I think is a great deal.

There's nothing to it, you go in the store and at the front counter will fill out a form with what name/number/C or A/patches/nameplate or no nameplate/etc and where they go. The people I worked with obviously do this all the time and knew what they were doing.

Due to the problems I had in the past I thoroughly inspected letter, number, and 2012 patch and was very satisfied with the materials and work. If I do another sweater I'd go back to Monkey Sports for the work.

Sounds good! I think I'll give them a visit next time I'm over there. Thanks for the info.

I dropped off two jerseys at hockey money last Thursday, my carter jersey to get the 2012 championship patch sewn on and a blank jersey which i had them put gaborik's name and numbers on and a 2014 championship patch, total was around 65. hopefully i'll get them this week before i come for thursday's game!

It's HERE!

Now if I could get Bobcat to return my messages... Bob! Wake Up! TR needs some sewing done, please!!

Where were you able to snag a 7287? I've been looking for one for some time now and haven't managed to find one. Any help is greatly appreciated

Seller named Jersey_Baron on eBay. I posted info in the thread in the Home Ice forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where were you able to snag a 7287? I've been looking for one for some time now and haven't managed to find one. Any help is greatly appreciated

The tags in that picture indicate that it is a 7287 authentic (M7287112C and on the ID line is 14M-051-7287RBK-???)

here is my gaborik jersey from hockey monkey they also sewed on the 2012 champion patch on my carter jersey, they didn't send both jerseys at once so they sent my gabby jersey without charge nice work from hockey monkey

So it took over 2 months, but hockeyMonkey finally came through for me.

To recap, my first jerseys to them came back with the Stanley Cup Finals patch just slightly crooked. So we sent them back and they fixed them and that took a normal amount of time, around 3 weeks. But when they came back, the staples they used to attach the order form to the box caused nasty snags in both jerseys.

Now it took them a little while to replace my xxxl Reebok but they did it, renumbered them and put the patches on, and now they look perfect. Dana worked very hard to help get the situation fixed, and even though it took a while I'm very happy with the jerseys I got from them. If and when I get more jerseys numbered, I have no problem going back to hockey monkey.

Also, because of this situation, they changed their procedures on putting jerseys in a heavy bag before going in boxes and how they attach the order forms so no more staples are used.

Just got my jersey back from Bob.. took about 2 months but he did a great job and goddamn is that guy a source of knowledge and great stories.

here is my gaborik jersey from hockey monkey they also sewed on the 2012 champion patch on my carter jersey, they didn't send both jerseys at once so they sent my gabby jersey without charge nice work from hockey monkey

Are u sure you want to be seen wearing that Gaborik jersey?

Team La (Staples Center) has Canadian made authentic jerseys for those looking, blank and name+numbered. I think they've done away with Indonesian authentics too as I didn't see any in the store.

Back
Top Bottom