***LA Kings @ St. Louis Blues GDT 3/13/24 4:30pm on TNT, max, & BSW***

What lack of consistency? The Kings played the same game against the Islanders as they did against the Blues. Hell I’d say they were a bit better against the Blues. The Blues goaltending was the difference. And mix in a soft goal that put the Kings behind the 8 ball early.
But they have plenty of games where they don't play that same game. They say it all the time in post gamers...they don't always come prepared to play, execution isn't there, etc. where's it's not necessarily because of the other team, it's because of the Kings.

This Kings team needs a Captain with some fire and shows it on the ice. Kopitar is a first ballot HOFer, but an inspiring Captain he is not. Brownie was a great Captain. Don't know who should replace him. Doughty?

This Kings team needs a Captain with some fire and shows it on the ice. Kopitar is a first ballot HOFer, but an inspiring Captain he is not. Brownie was a great Captain. Don't know who should replace him. Doughty?

I suggested Mikey or Kempe

Was happy to see Kempe, Fiala and Byfield all logged more minutes than Kopitar last night. The Captain was skating in sand all game long. But I do hope QB starts contributing more to the offense once again. He has to carry the scoring if Turcotte remains on that line.
Kopi needs a game or two off to rest. But I know that will never happen. Look at how peppy Kempe is after his rest, though.

Oh boy, here we go with the Kopi isn't a good captain again. Seems like all we've ever heard from inside the Kings is quite the contrary. People equate fire on the ice as being a great leader and discount anything that happens in the locker room, at practices, etc. Kopi will likely wear the C until he retires or decides to pass the torch but his apparent lack of fire to some, has nothing to do with this team losing.

Kopi needs a game or two off to rest. But I know that will never happen. Look at how peppy Kempe is after his rest, though.
He's too much of a warrior to take time off, especially when they are in the thick of a playoff hunt. The team is better with him on the ice, he just needs to play less minutes. But then, who gets more? PLD? That's not gonna help

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom