The All Things MLS, NWSL, USMNT/USWNT et al Thread

G's home opener is against.........."surprise" Inter-Miami...at the Digs.

July 4 ....back to the Rose Bowl again against the goats

Suarez to Miami is apparently official.

With all the preseason games with Miami, odds either or both of them get hurt and don't play against the G's? :)

Tyler Boyd has been traded to Nashville SC in exchange for two international roster spots and up to $775,000 in General Allocation Money.

📰: bit.ly/3TKzBJe

My guess is Boyd wanted to get paid. I think he deserved it, however Will Kuntz probably believes he can get "better" and "younger" and "more upside" for the price of Boyd.

The transfer window is open........as the kids are saying "Let Will Cook!"

Much ado about nothing, or dare to dream?

giphy.gif

If will can pull this off...

Meanwhile, what is the calendar date where G's fans should be losing their minds because of the lack of incoming players?
The roster is pretty much half empty. 😨

Meanwhile, what is the calendar date where G's fans should be losing their minds because of the lack of incoming players?
The roster is pretty much half empty. 😨
I mean we're a month away from pre-season games and just under 2 months from opening day. So, like now? Old Galaxy would worry about everything Feb 20th. New galaxy, I'm staying tuned...

I mean we're a month away from pre-season games and just under 2 months from opening day. So, like now? Old Galaxy would worry about everything Feb 20th. New galaxy, I'm staying tuned...
Makes me a bit "worried" for the first match of the season. G's going to get blown out 4-0 for home opener against Messi and his friends.

Since not much has happened other than "outgoing" vs "incoming"..........I think Kuntz is doing a legit re-build.

Winter window is subpar compared to summer. Kuntz may get a DP winger now, then hold his ace for the summer window.
We might just see Dejan as the starting 9 in a shot at early season redemption. Sadly I lost confidence in Dejan. Then again he got little service, and with Vanney's slow plodding possession attack, we never had speed, and never countered.

With the current roster, and a short time to fill it in for camp, I don't see Vanney being able to get points in the early part of the season.

Conspiracy theory in my minds thinks Kuntz is doing a complete rebuild, and part of that rebuild is a new coach.
He may "sink" Vanney by waiting until the summer window to fill out the roster. Vanney gets canned due to poor team performance in the first quarter of the season.....and Kuntz brings in his guy, and them proceeds to the summer transfer window.......just a conspiracy.

What do I know?

That's pretty calculated. I imagine he'll see the "Vanney Out" signs pretty quickly. And frankly I don't want to wait until summer to see progress. I'll give Will the benefit of the doubt that he knows what he's doing. But geez man another horrid start and things go bad quick.

That's pretty calculated. I imagine he'll see the "Vanney Out" signs pretty quickly. And frankly I don't want to wait until summer to see progress. I'll give Will the benefit of the doubt that he knows what he's doing. But geez man another horrid start and things go bad quick.
Agreed. I'd like to see the G's not play from behind for the entire season in terms of the standings.

Come to think of it, in games as well. When can the G's get a lead in games and in the standings?!?!?

It's been way too long.

How long til we're linked.....

Eric Dier has been told he can find a new club this month.
West Ham are among the clubs monitoring his situation while Sporting Lisbon have been credited with having an interest.
ESPN

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom