The All Things MLS, NWSL, USMNT/USWNT et al Thread

Hope the current FO can get him a green card faster than the previous clownz.

For fun I just got on the presale for galaxy/Miami. $530 plus fees cheapest I found second level, and some for $750 each plus fees, and that’s through AXS. Unreal. I probably should’ve bought 2 and resold but meh

On Pec, most expensive signing? Is he legit or is this another YouTube scouting call?

On Pec, most expensive signing? Is he legit or is this another YouTube scouting call?
Fans say he is really good. Young with a ton of upside.
Only cons are that some say he dribbles to much taking on guys 1V1 and then turning the ball over.

I'll put my trust in Kuntz on this vs the Klein clown show from the past.

So many rumors boiling up now. This one and more.

Assuming Pec is a Young DP that would mean G's could could sign another kid as a U22 and still have a senior DP spot left.

Come on Will!!! COOK!!!!!!

The LA Galaxy has parted ways with long-time technical director Jovan Kirovski, the club announced Thursday.

It's all going down.

But how about starting fresh with a coach off the bat. Make Klein agree to resign with a nice send-off. Then go get someone fun (not ruud gullit).

It's all going down.

But how about starting fresh with a coach off the bat. Make Klein agree to resign with a nice send-off. Then go get someone fun (not ruud gullit).
My fellow G's............WE WON!!!!!!!!!
Jovan is gone. He was nothing more than a connection to a few agents and clubs, who continually fleeced this club.

Kuntz is KILLING it!!!!!

Vanney has got to be shaking in his boots about now.

Could it be that finally the last vestiges of the old guard "bro-culture" front office will finally be removed permanently?!?!?

Today is a great day, my G's!!!!

"Vanney......Will Kuntz is on line one....please pick up the white courtesy phone"

Kuntz this week:

d6918eb5ec17eb5b245f4dd29d16b30f.gif

G's offering $8 mill. to trigger his release clause.

Word is Paintsil is a helluva baller!
Added with Pec, the G's would have top tier Wingers in the league.

Come on Kuntz....get 'em!!!

I can't believe we haven't heard Mourinho to the G's yet....

It's a new day in the neighborhood...

No Herbalife Pyramid Scheme advertising on the front?!?!?! Count me in!!!!!

Sidebar...that Chivas kit looks like a swap meet bad knock-off.

Thanks, Greg, for running Riqui (and his ankle) into the ground when the season was DOA.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom