Groceries All things:CONDIMENTS

I recently found some El Pato Chipotle sauce. It's not bad.

72360-00018.jpg

I recently found some El Pato Chipotle sauce. It's not bad.

72360-00018.jpg

Ive had before as well.....one other sauce I should mention is the Jalapeno Tabasco as well. Very good!

And lest we forget....

pickapeppa.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if this, technically, is a condiment...

BUT BOY HOWDY are these tasty!!!!!!!!! and the juice makes a nice sidecar to a beer.

Not sure if this, technically, is a condiment...

BUT BOY HOWDY are these tasty!!!!!!!!! and the juice makes a nice sidecar to a beer.
Being Italian, like I am, it is absolutely a condiment! Love these guys! Any submarine style sandwich I order includes "extra" of these little yellow buggers! Glad you like them.

Oh man.

Years ago, TJ's had a tomatillo salsa that you could literally eat with a spoon. By itself, in mass quantities. I have to actually try this on something, but I got a little taste and it definitely brings back memories of that stuff.

Heard mixed results on all the ketchup companies attempts to add scricha, so I was waiting to try the king of sricha's version of ketchup. The results are off the charts. Primarily a ketchup, which is what you want, but with flavor tweaks off the charts. More chili style then the usual sricha taste but the tomato taste of the ketchup never gets overwhelmed. This will be a mainstay in my fridge going forward...outstanding.

Heard mixed results on all the ketchup companies attempts to add scricha, so I was waiting to try the king of sricha's version of ketchup. The results are off the charts. Primarily a ketchup, which is what you want, but with flavor tweaks off the charts. More chili style then the usual sricha taste but the tomato taste of the ketchup never gets overwhelmed. This will be a mainstay in my fridge going forward...outstanding.

Just saw this at work yesterday. I will try it.

Just saw this at work yesterday. I will try it.

Just a bit of advice...the bottle has one of those butthole type squeeze spouts that are supposed to be no mess...well, the control is an issue,it comes out quicker and in a bigger volume than you would expect. Aim for the center of what you are trying to hit because it has spray issues.

Pacific Coast Selections Chipotle jalape?o mustard

this is my crack, i'd put it on ice cream. Its dristributed by savemart I think.

I posted this in the trader joe's thread a while back but its fitting since its almost Thanksgiving.

53713-jalapeno-cranberry.jpg

Just a bit of advice...the bottle has one of those butthole type squeeze spouts that are supposed to be no mess...well, the control is an issue,it comes out quicker and in a bigger volume than you would expect. Aim for the center of what you are trying to hit because it has spray issues.

Yes the new-fangled anal sphincter design on squeeze bottles is awful.

Still...the number of decades it took to move past impossible-to-use glass bottles of ketchup to ANY KIND of squeezable container continues to boggle my mind. An-tic-ipation!

Oh man.

Years ago, TJ's had a tomatillo salsa that you could literally eat with a spoon. By itself, in mass quantities. I have to actually try this on something, but I got a little taste and it definitely brings back memories of that stuff.

Good call on this stuff. A little too vinegary but good

Had HUGE hopes for this. Hot Mustard in an easy dispense bottle. Well...a little thin, and has the flavor...but sadly no heat.

guess it's back to this...

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom