Groceries All things:CONDIMENTS

I never tried El Pato Jalapeno salsa until today. I liked it and it's spicy.

81NjewoP2wL._SY355_.jpg

It is with great sadness that I announce that smart & final appears to have discontinued First street sricha.

A moment of silence.

Are seasonings condiments? I don't know and I don't care but this stuff is great!!!!
898bf554f0354ac58b68f9b6c6ba3009.jpg

It's great on ANYTHING! I use it at Korean BBQ on corn cheese.

Hurm. We may have something here. VERY much their standard brown...but with enough of heat and a kick to distinguish it nicely. Their main product is HANDS DOWN the best mustard. Period. But this is for those who want that traditional taste with a saucy bite. Highly recommended.

We were looking for a shrimp/salmon marinade for the bbq...this is lovely.

To find the silver lining in the First Street discontinuing their Sricha...I have rediscovered my love for the godfather originator of all Sricha

4670.jpg

This stuff is really good. Its and its almost close to med like the label says. More so than a lot of other brands.

cool, we recently got one in the 'hood and I have been looking for an excuse to drop in. Thanks.

Is Whittier considered the Hood? Haha. ;)

I live in the other valley, not in Whittier, but somewhere more Asian, haha.

There's a Trader Joe's in Whittier, which is where I go. There's also a Sprouts down the same very street, but, um, yeah, I've never been there. I should!!

Since it's Sriracha week here, haha, I should mention I bought this at TJ's.

TJ's Sriracha Flavored Tofu

IMG_2229.jpg

But since I haven't eaten yet and it's more food than condiment, I'll save it for the Trader Joe's thread. ;)

Is Whittier considered the Hood? Haha. ;)

I live in the other valley, not in Whittier, but somewhere more Asian, haha.

There's a Trader Joe's in Whittier, which is where I go. There's also a Sprouts down the same very street, but, um, yeah, I've never been there. I should!!

Since it's Sriracha week here, haha, I should mention I bought this at TJ's.

TJ's Sriracha Flavored Tofu

IMG_2229.jpg

But since I haven't eaten yet and it's more food than condiment, I'll save it for the Trader Joe's thread. ;)

What fresh hell is this!? I love sriracha, but I hate tofu like Roger Goodell hates Tom Brady...

Had HUGE hopes for this. Hot Mustard in an easy dispense bottle. Well...a little thin, and has the flavor...but sadly no heat.

guess it's back to this...

I'm not sure if Lee Kum Kee still has one...but it makes this bargain mustard feel mild...

I hate it more than I hate the Ucks and Sharts put together...

I hate it more than people who "like/love it" hate their taste buds.

Tofu is like running. Nobody loves it. They either hate it, or they hate themselves, they just don't realize it. They're punishing themselves for some deep rooted, subconscious reason that needs to be addressed. I feel like if we can get these people help, we can rid the world of evils such as tofu.

:33smile:

I eat tofu on a regular basis and actually enjoy it.

Only one percent of the world's population actually enjoys tofu. Too bad for the rest of you, that one percent rules the world, haha. ;)

:33smile:

I eat tofu on a regular basis and actually enjoy it.

Only one percent of the world's population actually enjoys tofu. Too bad for the rest of you, that one percent rules the world, haha. ;)

You're good people orph! You shouldn't feel that way about yourself. :loco:

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom