All Things: Streaming TV Options

Unplugged for 6 months and loving it. I have to try Bosch I guess. ;)

14.99/month? I thought it would be cheaper: I might as well just sign up for HBO on my cable and have HBO GO included?

14.99/month? I thought it would be cheaper: I might as well just sign up for HBO on my cable and have HBO GO included?

This is geared for people who don't want or have never had cable and not people who have cable.

Apple confirms HBO Now is coming to Apple TV

It will be exclusive to Apple and will cost $14.99/month.

Really poor decision by hbo. Going to cost them millions probably. With brand loyalty, people aren't going to spend $70 to get a device they don't want. Couple that with obviously launching (and being exclusive) with the run of GoT, and they just decide to leave that money on the table? Really, really silly choice as people will continue to pirate and then sub next year for the next season.

This is geared for people who don't want or have never had cable and not people who have cable.
I don't know, I have directv but don't want to pay for premium channels. If they would offer the streaming only service for cheaper than to add to cable, I would have considered it. I know I've talked to friends who feel the same.

And with this HBO Now announcement, I have no need to ever sign up for cable again

Hulu, Netflix, Sling and HBO for under $65 a month sounds good to me

Only thing left is to figure how to set up a VPN and sign up for MLB extra innings

And with this HBO Now announcement, I have no need to ever sign up for cable again

Hulu, Netflix, Sling and HBO for under $65 a month sounds good to me

Only thing left is to figure how to set up a VPN and sign up for MLB extra innings

How are you watching Kings games?

Don't get the Apple TV thing. To get live access to Disney Junior and ESPN you need a cable or satellite TV provider? You can't just buy a subscription?

Just got an email that ShoutTv, Shout Factory's streaming service has those, from what I remember, BRILLIANT Steve Martin specials from back a ways...

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom