***LA Kings @ Detroit Red Wings GDT 1/13/24 4:00pm on BSW***

Screenshot 2024-01-13 191934.jpg

Marco Sturm from Ontario will be the dollar tree hire for coach.

Clarke has looked lost these 2 games up. Maybe he needs to either: Go back down, or play every day.

Bally's flashed his stats before the final faceoff. 3/21. I was like "that can't be right". I checked the box score and it was right. :(
He’s being played too much. I mean, I get it, he’s usually pretty reliable, but he’s not a machine.

Are the playoffs in jeopardy now?

I don’t care how mediocre Kaliyev looks, Todd should be fired immediately if JAD sees NHL ice in a Kings uniform ever again.

He’s being played too much. I mean, I get it, he’s usually pretty reliable, but he’s not a machine.

Are the playoffs in jeopardy now?
I can’t be the only one to notice that Kopitar has been absolutely abysmal during this losing streak, right? Can’t handle passes. Skating with a piano on his back. Falling down like Dustin brown. The cherry on top is the face off effort tonight.. just absolutely terrible.

I can’t be the only one to notice that Kopitar has been absolutely abysmal during this losing streak, right? Can’t handle passes. Skating with a piano on his back. Falling down like Dustin brown. The cherry on top is the face off effort tonight.. just absolutely terrible.
Something is wrong with him. A nagging injury?

It’s time to cut back on Kopi’s minutes. There’s not a reason in hell a 36 year old should be playing the most minutes of any forward on the team every damn night.

Danault and Dubois need more ice time. Byfield needs more ice time. Take some of the burden off Kopitar.

The world won’t end of Kopi plays 2 minutes less per game.

Back
Top Bottom