***LA Kings @ Vegas Golden Knights GDT 12/28/23 7:00pm on BSW***

I’m as confused about the Kings play tonight as I am about the Spanish State Farm commercial that keeps running every break

I hate you PLD.

Go in the zone and stop moving to see what happens. This whole Kings team is centered on the cycle and moving to be creative. And then he wipes out.

I wish the Kings had Joe Pavelski on their team when his contract with the Sharks expired. He was good at setting up plays and screening the opposing goalie to score for his team, the way Tomas Holmstrom did back in the day. Too bad the Kings passed up on him 'cause they definitely needed such a player to make a difference in their roster.

Vegas fans booing their obvious tripping penalty call. These fans don't know jack about hockey rules. No wonder their team deserves to be mocked against.

The weakest link on the team is #34. At the beginning of the season, I thought it would be Englund, but he has been remarkably steady for the most part. If Kaliyev actually scored more, one could forgive the weaker parts of his game. As it is, Arty is just not good enough at the key elements of the game that don’t involve shooting. I hope TM explores alternatives soon.

Alright, Moore! Kings get back within one. Gotta tie this sucker up before the game is over.

Too bad. Vegas wins thanks to their defensive clamping and exploiting of LA's mistakes. Better step up against Edmonton the next game, 'cause they're lighting it up against SJ, even though SJ is definitely a weaksauce team this season.

Back
Top Bottom