***Playoffs Rd 1, GM 2 GDT - Kings @ Oilers 4/19/23 on >>BSSC<< & ESPN***

Hopefully Fiala will lace em up for games 3 and 4. Oil will come out aggressive, likely go after juice. Kings need to be ready for counter punches.

Apparently, Mattias Janmark may be out for the rest of the series. Got injured blocking a shot in game 1.

I like the guy flipping them off needs a helmet.

Immediate thought on seeing that was the intellectually disabled child, whose cranium is not completely fused needing that additional level of protection or alternately a hardcore edm hockey fan...

Immediate thought on seeing that was the intellectually disabled child, whose cranium is not completely fused needing that additional level of protection or alternately a hardcore edm hockey fan...

I figured it was a beer helmet but he had thrown the cans on the ice by that point.

Hopefully Fiala will lace em up for games 3 and 4. Oil will come out aggressive, likely go after juice. Kings need to be ready for counter punches.

Getting Gabe back is a boost. Hopefully Kev is in for 3 and 4 this round. Has anybody seen him skating back in el segundo?

Keep McDavid at McZero.

Tame the Kane.

Hit 'em, hit 'em often and hit 'em hard!

Go Kings Go!

Hoping for a big steady night from KorpIsalo. Agree the Oil come out aggressive..McD will likely be flying around. If Korpi is on expect 'em to start gooning it up, to try to get more pp time. Also agree they target Kempe for that stuff. Stay disciplined! And GKG!

Let's go get those whiny Bastards!! up 2-0 sounds good!! Go Kings!

Very excited for this game. I’m so glad Vilardi’s back. That’ll make our bottom 6 so much better. We need to watch out for a pissed McJesus. And we need to take advantage of the penalties they take & limit the ones we take. A split on the road is fine but going 2-0 would be tremendous.

Go Kings Go!

Back