Punk...

Not a big 80's hardcore guy but still a few I listen to occasionally

Saw these guys on their reunion tour in San Diego and had a great time

And while this is entirely different, it's off one of the first "punk" albums I purchased:

And the band I probably listened to the most growing up:

Well, I went all punk and **** on a neighbor just now. The guy is a douchebag drunkard redneck and has bothered me and my Fam for the past 8 years. He decides to show up at me casa and tell me my music sucks tonight (i have Frankenchrist just nasty loud going on in the garage...like I said....I'm mid life crisis'n with Punk). So I told him to **** off. He started on with the "ive a got a boy that can make your day miserable!" act and I went to the truck and said " I've got a boy that will make your day miserable right now.", he bailed. I didn't have a piece ready but the action was enough to scare his chicken ass...

Isn't life a blast?
It's like living in the past.
And we downtown to do our shopping,
And we live in sububia.
I just say hahahaha ..
mhihi:

Im old school I reckon...

My deepest foray into Punk came from VHS tapes of Urgh A Musical War, Decline of the Western Civilization, and the old tv show Night flight that was shown on the USA channel back in the day. Of course....songs from this album were regularly played along with DK, Black Flag, and some Dickies for good measure.

When it came to punk, I have always leaned more to the dark...

Ok...so Nocturne and I probably aren't big fans of each other. When I was growing up, music was important and it defined you. You squared off on the schoolyard as to yer interests. And you were either a rust colored corduroy and vans guy, or a shaven headed oiOioi punker.

As I get older and realize how BIG the genre is, I realize I was listening to a lot of punk, it just wasn't the same kind of obvious punk others were listening to.

Ok...so Nocturne and I probably aren't big fans of each other.

?

Becasue I gave you **** about the "All things..." moniker on everything, a few years ago? I have no beef bro. This is your forum and you run it any way you see fit (insert timely 'Facist' joke into Punk thread) :)

Just dont put my Punk thread in the "All Things Not Metal" thread located on page 63. ;)

Thats a joke dude. We're all good.

And for your morning dose of goodness....

^^^GREAT Album! One of my Top 10^^^

I have that YOT 7". 1st pressing too.

^^^ Ron Martinez from Final Conflict & Mario Ruvacalba & Kevin Murphy from 411. Murphy was also in the bands below.

been listening to these guys a lot lately:

and because i love the subsequent monologue..

Last edited:

We all know Scuderi is the answer. ;)

If it wasn't for your stiff little fingers nobody would know you were dead.

:dancing-smiley:

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom