***San Jose Sharks vs. LA Kings GDT 3/17 EARLY START 7:00pm on ESPN+ & Hulu ONLY***

First goal:
10:00 of 1st period
5:00 of 2nd period

Last goal:
12:00 of 3rd period
16:30 of 3rd period

C'mon guys, the season rests on these division games!!!
Winning this one and Saturday in Vegas are HUGE!!!!!!! If we get help tonight, & win these next 2, we can be up 10 points on Vegas in 48 hours!!!!
Time for the vets to impress upon the kids that their game needs to raise up a few notches and get a few goals.

Yeah, they gotta step up and lead the way. I mean, we just have to hold the Fort until...
kts_yt_cavalry_trilogy.jpg

Tonight I am listening to the Kings game on 1330 AM KWKW accomplishing 2 things: 1. Listening to the Kings game and 2. learning how to speak Spanish.

iORALE KINGS!

Well, that's one way to learn...

Seems strange that they?re honoring Quick tonight, during a game only broadcast on espn+ and Hulu. Smart thinking, Kings

What the...? The game's not on Bally's or local channels? That sucks...time for one of those illegal streams that originate somewhere in Moldova or Kazakhstan or someplace similar.

And yeah, what a bad night to honor Quick. Good thinking. Who in the hell is in charge over there!

Did everyone forget it's an early start? There is hardly anyone here!!

Can send a PM to folks a stream that works for tonight game if you don’t have Hulu or espn+

Last edited:
Really hope the org can work with Byfield on his stick selection in the off season. It's way too short. His skating is hampered. He always looks hunched over. Can't be good for him long term or short.

Thank goodness Buccigross is not doing pbp. Whoever this guy is, I like him. Straightforward and no fluff.

I know these guys don’t watch the kings much but their entries aren’t the issue, it’s about standing around point to point passes with no movement that is the issue on the PP. the thought of moving the puck around without the players changing positions and getting angles is old school. It’s not a passing clinic

Last edited:
Great stick lift by Vilardi there to get the puck in the offensive zone. Kid line with some good takeaways.

I now cannot get used to the game graphic being in the top left hand corner where it should be after the horrible BSN insistence that it should be a banner on the entire bottom screen

Only 8 of you are alive for the first goals portion. kingrussell is the only one with two bullets at that. Nobody guessed the third for the first goal.

It may be hyperbole, but I sincerely believe the Kings have had the worst power play in NHL history the last two years. Wow, are we bad with a man advantage. Mind-boggling.

Back