All Things: Streaming TV Options

Tomorrow!

Y: The Last Man - How Many Episodes There Are (& When The Finale Is)

Y-The-Last-Man-Yroick-Brown-Ben-Schenetzer-.jpeg

https://screenrant.com/y-last-man-episodes-number-finale-release-date/

Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey... :monkeyhump:

inconceivable-princessbride.gif

Heh. Nobody watches the dumb stuff i type about(which of course I secretly love), lols. Okay, Dolphin, hope you like it. =)

Dude, maybe it's the countless options but the media board hasn't fallen in love with a show (that compels us to type about the day after) in a long time. Did 2020 break us?

RE: Reservation Dogs

Watched it. Not bad. Not bad at all. :good:

RE: Reservation Dogs

Watched it. Not bad. Not bad at all. :good:

*smile* Glad we have something to share but I think we both like the slower pace with restricted (dire) consequences in a show. And, I get it, it's rough outside. =(

It's kind of giving me Catcher in the Rye vibes. Not while I'm watching it but afterwards. Kids dealing with emotional trauma with limited (or non-existent) parental support and navigating life with (albeit heartfelt ) kid logic. Rez dogs por vida! =)

So much of me wants to type phonies, and i did, i'm helpless against my inner joker.

well Schmigadoon is about the weirdest show I've seen in awhile, but I can't look away...

well Schmigadoon is about the weirdest show I've seen in awhile, but I can't look away...
Hmm. That did catch my eye. I'm on my 7 day trial with AppleTV in an attempt to power through all of Ted Lasso. OMG. Love it. And, yes, Roy Kent is my fave. (musical notes)He's here! He's there! He's Every Effin-Where ROOOY KEEENNNT! (musical notes)

But may stick and stay for that show too; it's about a goofy couple in love (or so they think!), there's hiking, singing and pretty colors- 'in the merry ol' land of Oz'- but you had me at Keegan Michael Key. =)

Hmm. That did catch my eye. I'm on my 7 day trial with AppleTV in an attempt to power through all of Ted Lasso. OMG. Love it. And, yes, Roy Kent is my fave. (musical notes)He's here! He's there! He's Every Effin-Where ROOOY KEEENNNT! (musical notes)

But may stick and stay for that show too; it's about a goofy couple in love (or so they think!), there's hiking, singing and pretty colors- 'in the merry ol' land of Oz'- but you had me at Keegan Michael Key. =)

Ted Lasso is pretty much fantastic in every way. I'm waiting for the "Roy F*** Kent" shirt I ordered in the mail

Ted Lasso is pretty much fantastic in every way. I'm waiting for the "Roy F*** Kent" shirt I ordered in the mail
I'm really not convinced it's a good show. It's pretty corny. Which doesn't mean I'm not watching it religiously, but still...

Uh...linky please?

My sister has been bugging me for weeeeeeeeeks to watch Ted Lasso. Last weekend she sent me a picture of her kid's first AYSO game, saying they wish Auntie "What party?" was there. Effin guilt. So, I dug in. Was pretty happy with the show and Santiclaws it kind of hits its stride late but if you don't know anyone like Ted, I get where you are coming from. No pressure, it's not for everyone. =)

77455dad62c3bd23adb29dc2bf4a4fa2bc2134fa.gifv

Ooo. Thanks Senor. Those are fancy, I like the way you shop. All sizes, extra soft and a v-neck option (for the ladies); nice.

I'm going with the chant lyrics because if you're going to wear a t-shirt of a fictional player from a fictional team it might as well be the lyrics to a fictional chant written about said player.

Almost caught up, and ready for the Finale tomorrow. =)

Cobra Kai season 4 trailer is out on YouTube. You can search for it. Didn’t post it because of a curse word and this is a family friendly website. It starts 12/31.

I was searching through Amazon Prime and came across "Murder on the Orient Express" 1974 directed by Sidney Lumet and a who's who of a cast from Albert Finney as Poirot to Sean Connery, Lauren Bacall , Ingrid Bergman , Anthony Perkins and many others. Been years since I saw this version and greatly enjoyed it.

Re: Ted Lasso

I am so mad at Nate right now! What in the actual Eff?*fumes* And yes, my tone deaf ass sang every word of Karma Police. What is this show doing to me?

Re: Ted Lasso

I am so mad at Nate right now! What in the actual Eff?*fumes* And yes, my tone deaf ass sang every word of Karma Police. What is this show doing to me?

Spoiler alert

It still fits! What do you want to bet next season comes down to a last game between Richmond and West Ham for relegation?

And please tell me everyone caught the Rick Vaughn/Roger Dorn homage between Kent and Tartt.

Spoiler alert

It still fits! What do you want to bet next season comes down to a last game between Richmond and West Ham for relegation?

And please tell me everyone caught the Rick Vaughn/Roger Dorn homage between Kent and Tartt.

AAAAAHHH. Cried at least twice in that finale episode. Do we really have to wait a year to watch a new one?
Yes, ucsd, the dorks caught the homage.

If it helps, I am where you were two weeks ago, every day without my Roy Kent shirt feels empty. How will strangers that see me outside that have appletv and watch Ted Lasso know that my love for Roy Kent is here, there and every ******* where?

I'm going to check the mail right now!

Final thought: F. Nate.

Even though we saw Nate’s decent into what he became, I still thought his explanation to Ted was really weak. Daddy didn’t give him enough attention? Really? Even though the person that plays Nate tweeted out all the clues of his decent, it still didn’t satisfy me. Otherwise, great episode and series.
https://twitter.com/nickmohammed/status/1446498835686064135?s=21

I think there will be redemption next season because of this show but if they decide to do more than 3 seasons, that may not be the case.

Last edited:
Even though we saw Nate’s decent into what he became, I still thought his explanation to Ted was really weak. Daddy didn’t give him enough attention? Really? Even though the person that plays Nate tweeted out all the clues of his decent, it still didn’t satisfy me. Otherwise, great episode and series.
https://twitter.com/nickmohammed/status/1446498835686064135?s=21

I think there will be redemption next season because of this show but if they decide to do more than 3 seasons, that may not be the case.

Kaos: The progression made sense to me because I watched all the episodes in a week and a half period. Brag.

Nate started as an unseen person and was shocked by the new coach's acknowledgment of existence (low self esteem), then progressed into surprise when Ted included him in "team" activities to slowly be supported by a person in authority and rewarded with a promotion (personal growth). Yay! Nate! Season two, we find out his dad hates everything and Nate is still in that destructive relationship trying to please the unpleasable, so when Ted courts/hires Roy as a new coach he feels betrayed (a tiny thing that triggers a backside to a familiar pattern of that everyone hates me mindset). Then it's just a downward spiral of self loathing decisions.

On to happier things, took the Buzzfeed quiz Which Ted Lasso character are you. I'm a Sam. Weird, for sure I thought I'd be a Beard/Rebecca combo but...hey not going to turn down that kind of goodness.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamiejirak1/which-ted-lasso-character-are-you

Enjoy!

Kaos: The progression made sense to me because I watched all the episodes in a week and a half period. Brag.

Nate started as an unseen person and was shocked by the new coach's acknowledgment of existence (low self esteem), then progressed into surprise when Ted included him in "team" activities to slowly be supported by a person in authority and rewarded with a promotion (personal growth). Yay! Nate! Season two, we find out his dad hates everything and Nate is still in that destructive relationship trying to please the unpleasable, so when Ted courts/hires Roy as a new coach he feels betrayed (a tiny thing that triggers a backside to a familiar pattern of that everyone hates me mindset). Then it's just a downward spiral of self loathing decisions.

On to happier things, took the Buzzfeed quiz Which Ted Lasso character are you. I'm a Sam. Weird, for sure I thought I'd be a Beard/Rebecca combo but...hey not going to turn down that kind of goodness.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamiejirak1/which-ted-lasso-character-are-you

Enjoy!

Holy *** nice psycho-analysis. "Nate is a ****" would've worked too. The best part of this show is its supreme optimism, so I hope Nate finds some sort of redemption a la jamie tartt.

and fuuuuu*** me I got Nate on that quiz. Total BS I'm definitely more Higgins.

Holy *** nice psycho-analysis. "Nate is a ****" would've worked too. The best part of this show is its supreme optimism, so I hope Nate finds some sort of redemption a la jamie tartt.

and fuuuuu*** me I got Nate on that quiz. Total BS I'm definitely more Higgins.
Yup, got totally carried away. Meh. It happens. Optimism is absolutely the key factor in this show.

Dude, seriously, we've all been Nate. It's fine. But, I love that you see yourself as Higgins, that kat has it all. You stand up bass playing bastard. =)

23707270_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom