All Things: Streaming TV Options

Kaos: The progression made sense to me because I watched all the episodes in a week and a half period. Brag.

Nate started as an unseen person and was shocked by the new coach's acknowledgment of existence (low self esteem), then progressed into surprise when Ted included him in "team" activities to slowly be supported by a person in authority and rewarded with a promotion (personal growth). Yay! Nate! Season two, we find out his dad hates everything and Nate is still in that destructive relationship trying to please the unpleasable, so when Ted courts/hires Roy as a new coach he feels betrayed (a tiny thing that triggers a backside to a familiar pattern of that everyone hates me mindset). Then it's just a downward spiral of self loathing decisions.

On to happier things, took the Buzzfeed quiz Which Ted Lasso character are you. I'm a Sam. Weird, for sure I thought I'd be a Beard/Rebecca combo but...hey not going to turn down that kind of goodness.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamiejirak1/which-ted-lasso-character-are-you

Enjoy!

I do agree with you but I guess I can't see myself doing that to someone under the same circumstances so it is hard for me to fathom someone else doing the same thing. It also has to move the story along so I guess I have to deal with it. :lol:

Someone put Roy Kent as a reporter on the official Soccer Saturday Wikipedia page. I had a little laugh at that one.

Someone put Roy Kent as a reporter on the official Soccer Saturday Wikipedia page. I had a little laugh at that one.
Ha! Trent Crimm from the Independent would have been funnier but not mad at the joke.
9945af28a7022256cacc1a660be9e085b56bd959.gifv

Speaking of which, I did send a text to our IT guy last week and wrote Hi this is What party? from the company name (see also: Trent Crimm, the Independent) then hit him with the issue and got no laugh. Awkward pause, that's when I decided to put the Ted Lasso down, maaaannn.

This show was great. I've seen a lot of "Irish Sopranos" comparisons, but it's a bit different in tone. Great acting and very easy to get through.

I just finished watching it. That was incredible. It was amazing to see them create all those great songs from nothing. I don't know if anyone else did this when they were watching. But when they were trying to come up with lyrics to Get Back & they were saying "Jojo left his home in ___ Arizona" I would say "Tuscon". And I really loved them just jamming & having fun. Even those bits with Yoko were pretty cool, which I never thought I'd say.

Holy **** the first episode of Peacemaker was beyond excellent.

Cena in his tighty whitey's singing to the quireboys leading into a super fight?
Cena swearing and hugging a bald eagle?
Cena learning Aquaman ****s fish?

Yep.

Great show. If you liked Atypical on netflix you'll probably like this. 3 main characters in their 20s-30s focused on. Plenty of humor, heartfelt emotion, and the girl loves to swear.

Back
Top Bottom