All Things: Streaming TV Options

I chose Scotch egg too.

I suppose so, but Nate has turned into the Darth Vader of the story. My hope is he goes full dark side this season before finding his redemption story a la anakin.

I chose Scotch egg too.

I suppose so, but Nate has turned into the Darth Vader of the story. My hope is he goes full dark side this season before finding his redemption story a la anakin.

Darth Nate? Down. There is a dork on Reddit (yes, I'm throwing that heavy stone) that tries to compare Nate's arc and Ted's arc to Twin Peaks*. Bruh. It was scary/funny/sad/rad.

Nate- Leland Palmer (Laura's dad-spoiler:killer)
Ted- Agent Dale Cooper

I only read a paragraph but it was a lot of chaos/control. Kind made me miss weed.

*props to obscure 90's ref and (I watched it during the early days of pandemic), it was 100 percent a time and place show. It needs to be 1991 to make that show work.
200.gif

Now if Kaos takes the quiz and gets the Fboi with daddy issues Jamie Tartt, I will lose my mind. =)

I don't usually do these quizzes but...
that-sounds-like-a-challenge-william-zabka.gif

If my match was Jaime, I would kick him in the nuts. He would irritate the F out of me.

Mine was Nate. I am not sure how I feel about that. Old Nate or new Nate. Probably the best choice for me (old Nate) but I think Sam would also be a good choice.

I don't usually do these quizzes but...
that-sounds-like-a-challenge-william-zabka.gif

If my match was Jaime, I would kick him in the nuts. He would irritate the F out of me.

Mine was Nate. I am not sure how I feel about that. Old Nate or new Nate. Probably the best choice for me (old Nate) but I think Sam would also be a good choice.

Awwwe, you're a sweet man to humor me and take the quiz. Wow, the 'wonder kid' is killing it on the media board. Who knew? Big picture: the dude needs the win, let's let him have it. *laughing* Yes, Kaos, you're right Sam is the dream & we should all be so lucky in love.

Okay, boys March 15th we'll be cheering for the Richmond Greyhounds again!

ted-lasso-s3.jpg[

How many streaming services to people have these days. I feel like I am overlapping. I just found out we have had Paramount Plus for the past six months. My wife ordered it without letting me know. Am I overlapping with Prime, Netflix, Peacock, Paramount Plus, Apple, Max, Hulu, ESPN Plus and Disney. And to top it off, I still have regular DIRECTV and You Tube TV for the NFL. DIRECTV has the on-demand option for most of the channels, would I need anything more for some of those shows on Peacock, Paramount Plus, I'm not sure they have movies. I believe Max is free with my cell service. I was hoping to cancel DIRECTV, however I am not sure how it would work with watching the Kings and Angels? Any help would be much appreciated.

How many streaming services to people have these days. I feel like I am overlapping. I just found out we have had Paramount Plus for the past six months. My wife ordered it without letting me know. Am I overlapping with Prime, Netflix, Peacock, Paramount Plus, Apple, Max, Hulu, ESPN Plus and Disney. And to top it off, I still have regular DIRECTV and You Tube TV for the NFL. DIRECTV has the on-demand option for most of the channels, would I need anything more for some of those shows on Peacock, Paramount Plus, I'm not sure they have movies. I believe Max is free with my cell service. I was hoping to cancel DIRECTV, however I am not sure how it would work with watching the Kings and Angels? Any help would be much appreciated.
I hear you. I still have Directv primarily for MLB Extra Innings and to watch Kings/dodgers games. If MLB would get rid of their stupid blackout rules for local games it would make mlb tv easier. Used to also have for Galaxy games too until they moved to Apple TV. I also have Peacock (wwe and premier league), netflix, paramount plus and disney +. Directv seems a waste as I really only watch 4 or 5 channels otherwise, but I couldn't see how I could keep watching the Kings/local baseball on a regular basis otherwise.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is much overlap. The only one that may have some overlap is Hulu/Disney. I think it is only related to the ABC network shows since Disney owns ABC and partially owns Hulu.

As far is the Kings is concerned, you only have two streaming options. Directv Stream and Fubo TV. I would use the link below. Figure out what shows you and your family actually watch and then go from there.

The Streamable helps you find the best way to stream anything and use the tools to find where your favorite content is streaming. One thing I noticed after you do a search for a show and it gives you the streaming options is that it only shows you two options. You have have to click on the "show more" link to bring up other streaming options.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is much overlap. The only one that may have some overlap is Hulu/Disney. I think it is only related to the ABC network shows since Disney owns ABC and partially owns Hulu.

As far is the Kings is concerned, you only have two streaming options. Directv Stream and Fubo TV. I would use the link below. Figure out what shows you and your family actually watch and then go from there.

The Streamable helps you find the best way to stream anything and use the tools to find where your favorite content is streaming. One thing I noticed after you do a search for a show and it gives you the streaming options is that it only shows you two options. You have have to click on the "show more" link to bring up other streaming options.

Solid tip, there is a show on the BBC that HBO max (Ghosts- i wrote a review here and i still love it) refuses to update the next season and reddit says just get a vpn but at this point, with the services it may just be eaiser to move out of LA to watch the kings and my dumb bbc show. =) Options, you get it.

Solid tip, there is a show on the BBC that HBO max (Ghosts- i wrote a review here and i still love it) refuses to update the next season and reddit says just get a vpn but at this point, with the services it may just be eaiser to move out of LA to watch the kings and my dumb bbc show. =) Options, you get it.
Is buying a season an option rather than waiting for Max to maybe stream it?

Is buying a season an option rather than waiting for Max to maybe stream it?
Unfortunately, not without a VPN (there are European sites that offer to buy a season), I even tried the DVD option but they are the kind of DVD's that don't work in the US or Canada. Season 5 is about to start in the Uk and I want to see season 4 but hbo max is being a total pill.
Hence my reddit lurk. No joy. Anyway...Kaos, not to get all Tom Petty but 'waiting is the hardest part.'

3e4679a6f1b64bb4e4df883fa40922d2b45c0126.gif

A friend turned me onto this on Amazon Prime and I gotta say I love it. Plenty of swearing, drinking, and violence amidst the heroic quest of these wanna-be mercenary heroes...

Back
Top Bottom