Punk...

I'm sure everyone will be well behaved at this one

ecae88_c2ef65e2b5ca43ffa533bdc4ec91f63b~mv2.jpg

Delayed reaction. We actually left a bit late to make my son's soccer game, and it took two hours to get down there. So we missed codename: rocky and half past two which bummed me out. Got there about 2:00 so only had an hour of beer tastings but that probably was plenty for me. Suburban legends were great (we got some good pictures with them and the kids after). Save Ferris was fun (Monique swore more than I remember). Voodoo Glow skulls were not my kids thing so we spent their entire set on the ferris wheel. And Aquabats were very entertaining as always. My older son just kept saying "I can't believe they're really there!" which made me smile. Lots of kids crowd surfing on inflatable pizza slices. The vending machines they had set up with free water, soda, and lemonade the entire day was amazing given the heat and just the fact that it was offered without charge.

New lagwagon album out today. A few songs in and I'm digging it

good to hear the brew haha was fun even if you missed CN:R.
i ended up going to that millencolin show and it was great!
obviously i won't be going to 20+ shows this year...

new tsunami bomb. it is definitely growing on me

i can't get into new tsunami bomb. the whole thing i liked about them in the old days is agent M and her voice.
ironically, i can't get into save ferris anymore because there are things about how it's basically just monique and none of the other guys.
i mean, i know people move on. i guess i just like to live in the past sometimes. lol...

Sorry for the third Misfits vid, but I have been listening for the last three days or so. BTW, Danzig is not in any of them, Love his voice but Michael Graves replaced him and he has great voice and pretty damn cool!

Sorry for three but I have made some A.F.I. soundtracks for some guys at work, saw them a couple times and they were great!

Road trip to Tempe?

174486802_10224473622724203_4995657462137344905_n.jpg

lol i'm still not ready to go to shows yet. i think i went to 2 or 3 in 2020 before the shut down and that's it. i've been sitting around being a home body, binge watching old tv shows i finally have time for and loving it. i'm fully vaccinated now and still don't feel ready to be out in a crowd. from what i hear though, the PW guys really need the money since they hadn't been able to tour for a whole year. that was surprising to me because i thought they made money from all those bro hymn royalties, but i guess not.

hope my lgk punk thread friends are holding up well!

Back
Top Bottom