Superman v Batman/DC movies

In Monumental News, Wonder Woman 1984 Is Officially Heading To Streaming

It’s an unprecedented decision for a studio even following Warner Bros’ decision to give Tenet an exclusive theatrical release over the summer. Wonder Woman 1984 will be the first major live action tentpole film to come out in 2020 both in theaters and on a streaming service simultaneously. Wonder Woman 1984 will be available to HBO Max subscribers for no additional costs on Christmas Day and for exactly one month before leaving the service.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/25...1984 will be,month before leaving the service.

EnJ6vy0XUAASfW9

Wonder Woman 84 was so, so bad. Unnecessary opening scene back to Themyscira, incredibly stupid rescue scene at the mall, and equally stupid chase scene in Cairo. I think WB knew what they had and that's why it was put on HBO Max. 2/10, coffee guy was highlight.

Yeah. That was an uneven mess.

I liked the Cheetah role in a vacuum, though. And I still think Gal does well with what she's given. Though her sheer likable personality wasn't quite enough to make it fully work.

Bummer.

Watched WW84 three times now... I have kids ok. At first I thought the opening scene didn't need to be there, then I figured it was fine as it relates to the ending. But the mall scene should not have been part of the too long already intro and maybe throw it somewhere else or cut it completely. Cheetah character was basically Venom from Spiderman 3. Too bad cause this had potential to be their Winter Soldier. But nope, another Spiderman 3 here... Too much crammed into one damn movie. Where's the wish dude so I could wish to become a film editor and fix this mess along with all the other movies I wish I could recut? Also I hate the narratives where people get so attached to a character that they just flippin met. Just like Luke and Obi Wan... Seventy years and no D? K. Falls in love with the first man that appeared on her island. Speaking of, my coworkers also reminded me of how thirsty every male in this movie was. 80s amirite? Alright I think I wrote too much already. Back to Everly...

I finally got my LGK login information fixed and had time to get into my old Yahoo account this week, so I'm back! :)

I enjoyed WW84 and paid the C$30 to rent it (which was our only option up here). Streaming just sucks up here and it may have only been 720p but I will buy it on physical media when it releases.

How was there no 13 year old boy that wished every chick had massive boobies and looked super hot?

Has anyone watched this in one sitting? I think I'm going to take 2 or 3 days to watch this. 4 hours 21 minutes, holy crap. I'm glad it's not in theaters. This would be a good movie to bring back intermissions with the singing & dancing popcorn & sodas. Then people can go to the bathroom. Otherwise anyone attending should wear an adult diaper.

Watched it twice. The first time took me two sittings. Second time did it in one shot. The streaming model is perfect for this and glad they stuck with the runtime. Completely dunks on Whedon/WBs attempt to change this into a cookie cutter Marvel film. Simultaneously dunks on WW84 giving us some real Wonder Woman action. Joker was hella tite, but they could've transitioned into that scene a little cleaner. At the end it felt like I was watching the Lords of the Rings endings. Like lemme go to bed already... I hope Snyder Cut makes it to bluray so I can get rid of my theatrical release.

I watched the Zack Snyder Justice League. It's not the greatest but I liked it. It took me 3 nights to watch but only because on the 2nd night I was so tired I fell asleep after 30 minutes. Anyway I now know why it's a 4 hour movie because half of it is in slow motion. No but it's fine. He has a visual style & I can respect that.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom