What Are U Listening To Right This Moment?

Gotta love Volbeat. Probably be stuck on them for the next week.

Saw them live and will see them again. Awesome group. Their lead singer has a very powerful distinct voice.

th

A few years ago, Pat DiNizio got a rental car with unlimited miles, and drove across the country playing at fan's houses. He said his ex-wife insisted on sending their daughter to an expensive private school even though they couldn't afford it, so on the road he went. I don't know what the fee was, but someone I knew had him over and asked everybody to pitch in $15 if they were able. He invited about 30 people, cleared out his living and dining room, and set up folding chairs. Pat played, sang, and told stories about the songs and band life. One was about Belinda Carlyle recording in the same studio, and how he had a huge crush on her and could hardly speak in complete sentences when she came around. It was super cool, and I got a CD autographed and a picture with him.
This picture is off the internet, but this was basically the set up:

th

I have discovered Clean Bandit. Really cool guys frim the UK. So listening to their "rather be" at the moment :)

The original version of Without You by Bafginger...

It is a crime that these guys are not in the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame...even bigger than the crimes against them by their former manager that ran off with the money...

Josh Cohen who is a pianist from Australia and a YouTube guy (this is how I found him). He does his own interpretations of modern music with a heavy emphasis on Radiohead. It is all a good listen especially when having to do work paperwork or studying.

Back
Top Bottom