What Are U Listening To Right This Moment?

Dont think it was in car or douch commercials, it was one Bud Superbowl commercial. It was in the movie "Fear" also.

Sorry a chick not giving you enough ass ruined the band for you.

music is amazing like that....pretty sure I ruined the beatles for one unfortunate girl I screwed over in my young stupid teenage years.

I feel worse about that than actually screwing her over....I mean I wrecked the Beatles for her.

Yeah, for better or worse, sometimes one tends to associate a band or song with a person or event.

And it works for movies too. Thanks to a bad relationship, I can no longer enjoy From Justin to Kelly. mhihi: :manybeers:

10 a.m. landlord's knocking, knocking on my door
Don't you know I got no money, I can't give no more
2 p.m. landlord's back in [Marshall's coming], trying one more time
You can knock the damn door down
But you ain't gonna get a dime!!
:nono:

I should be seeing this song performed by the original vocalist in 142 days or so.

Such a tragically overlooked band. And to go from great singer to great singer (I've seen these other two (RIP Ronnie James), but never Blackmore himself)

It's almost impossible to scowl during this catnip for the soul song. Go ahead, try it. I'll wait.

Something that might resonate with folks that liked 80's British New Wave'ish/Pop music.

Picked up "Fly: Songs Inspired By The Film Eddie The Eagle"

Includes new tracks by Holly Johnson, Howard Jones, Marc Almond, Tony Hadley, ABC, Heaven 17, Andy Bell, Midge Ure, Go West, Kim Wilde, Nik Kershaw, Paul Young and OMD (not sung by Andy or Paul).

Several tracks with an 80's retro feel. Fun, harmless pop music...really enjoying it. The Andy Bell, Holly Johnson, Howard Jones, Marc Almond, Tony Hadley and Midge Ure tracks are my favorites so far.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019DC67Z2/?tag=robitaille-20

Audio clips available here and on iTunes

Parliament-Mothership Connection

51rLHckp7DL.jpg

Some funk before lunchtime. :tom:

I've been getting reacquainted with Bad Religion this weekend!

:rockon:

Les Claypool you say...John Lennon's baby boy you say...Well, I suppose that's gonna sound like Primus meets the Beat'els circa Magical Mystery Tour.

That's what you thought, right...

Well you happen to be WONDEROUSLY, GLORIOUSLY correct. Lava Lamps, and starlamps all lit...incense burning...COMMENCE!!!!!:good::firefire::banasmoke:

New album from Garbage "Strange Little Birds" released today. Love it!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom