What Are U Listening To Right This Moment?

Thanks to youtube, I discovered Moondog.

It's enchanting Classical/Minimalism music. :punk:

Pandora - Walk the Moon: Shut Up and Dance

I've been a bit of a sucker for poppy sounding music recently. Meh, it's better than listening to the same crap over and over.

For those interested The Sound 100.3 will be playing their A-Z 1000 songs in a row starting at 8am pacific time throughout the holiday weekend ending sometime on Monday. Good time to hear a lot of songs that most stations no longer play.

Got the new "Of Monsters and Men" CD a day early today... it's really good after one listen. :)

artworks-000082295738-2jq672-original-600x600.jpg

Good stuff mane.

Last edited:
Hey [MENTION=20]Hipcheck[/MENTION], was it you that everyone was giving **** about liking The Sundays, back like 20 years ago?

Last edited:
New Gloryhammer.

With this and Touch In The Night from Battle Beast, the new trend seems to be to release the oddball (but still awesome) song of a new album as the lead single, just to mess with fans who can't process a band trying something a little different.

Hey [MENTION=20]Hipcheck[/MENTION], was it you that everyone was giving **** about liking The Sundays, back like 20 years ago?

Being that I wouldnt know a member of the Sundays if I was pissing on one...I dont think that was me.

For those of a younger generation.....

I will say...this song reminds me a time in my life when I was in love with a girl who was the worlds worst GF and not into reciprocation, not in a sexual manner, but in an "across the board on all levels of everything" refusal of reciprocation. And being young and dumb, and stubbornly tried to stick it out and make it work and ultimatly manage to waste a ton of time, and later realized how many other fine, wonderful, attractive, kind hearted woman were in my life who would have made a much better pattern and upon recollection...very interested but me being too young and dumb to realize it.

So when I hear this fine song from the alternative rock act heralding from Reading England, I always think of the large amount of fine poonanny I passed over so I could in return receive no poonanny.

^^^ Lying sack o' s***, right there! :)

Surprised I remembered that. Its probably been at minimum, 17 years ago. Anyway, I've always loved them. Great chill music with a beer on a Friday, sitting on the deck. I'd still love to bang Harriet.

Oh and their version of "Wild Horses" still blows away the Stones.

Last edited:
^^^ Lying sack o' s***, right there! :)

Surprised I remembered that. Its probably been at minimum, 17 years ago. Anyway, I've always loved them. Great chill music with a beer on a Friday, sitting on the deck. I'd still love to bang Hillary.

Oh and their version of "Wild Horses" still blows away the Stones.

Is that the version that made the rounds on every commercial from the era? I seem to remember it being used for car commercials, insurance commercials and commercials for femine hygiene products.

Dont think it was in car or douch commercials, it was one Bud Superbowl commercial. It was in the movie "Fear" also.

Sorry a chick not giving you enough ass ruined the band for you.

Forgot how f-ing good their first 2 albums are:
DebutSeagulls.jpg

51EP29QV89L.jpg

Last edited:
How is it a band with such silly hairstyles could put out such good music! Space Age Love Song is my fav! :punk:

Back
Top Bottom